prologue

(E/c) colored eyes, which were closed before, had steadily rise to open now. Fatigue hit them harshly as they blinked to grow accustomed to the bright glow of the room they're in. Instead of automatically sitting up, the person, now presumed to be woke, had stayed lying down as they allowed the feeling come back to them.

A hazy glint was in their eyes as they stayed staring up into the ceiling. Their eyes, half-lidded, had begun to close once again, but the sound of a whisper in their ears had caused them to wince.

My dearest creation... you must rise once again.

Doing as the voice told them, they sat up, and once they did, they glanced down to notice that their body is nude. Their breast are too.. plump, and hips too wide to be a male, so automatically, their brain had informed, "you are a female." Ignoring the way her body trembles due to the fatigue and coldness, she continued to push herself out of whatever pod she lied in.

It is now your time to set foot in the newest era of which the world has come...

The girl's eyes stayed trained on the door, as if there is some sort of magnet drawing her towards it. Her legs tremble as she goes towards it, and her fingers twitch. She hadn't realized the room was nearly done decaying due to its horrid smell, but it wasn't as if she had grown to find it disgusting or revolting either.

Fingers on the knob of the door, they give it a gentle twist and open it as wide as they could. Almost immediately, the girl is blown away with how the wall was broken down enough in order to show the beautiful horizon of the world's glow. Her eyes glanced every where as her nude body gently gets caressed even more by the air.

Listen to me carefully, girl. I have spent all of my magic creating you, so do not let my efforts in saving this world go to waste.

The girl's eye twitched at the words being blown into her ear.

You are to find this world's hero, and you are to aid them in saving it. I cannot help you any further than this.

The girl let out a yelp when her body is tugged forward, and soon, she found herself falling towards the ground.

Go! Head into the village, and find the one destined to save this world, for you are (Name)!

When her name was spoken, her eyes gleamed a bluish color, and they widened as she felt a sudden rush of energy being flown into her being. Her head pounded as she felt millions of things being implemented into her head at once, and swiftly, she twisted into a flip and landed cooly onto the ground.

The girl said nothing as she, nude in all her being, rushed down the path. Just as she neared the village, she was suddenly pulled on by her leg.

Wait! Child, wait! You must get some clothing on you!

And just like that, the wind blew her back into the direction of the building. This was the start of a story that'll not only send you into shivers, but also leave you shocked at it's ending.

This is the start of your journey.