chapter 1

just your average trip in a plane right? wrong. i was just chilling in the bottom of the plain, then next thing i know there are loud noises, then holy crack there is a model before me. he looked like he was crafted by the gods, with his chiseled abs that i cannot see, his luscious fur coating his entire body, and his tail. oh his tail. it was so beautiful. with the soft fur, the its voluptuous nature, nothing like my raggedy old tail. see me, im different than the other animals. im special 🤭 my blonde, shiny tail could never get up to his level. my emerald orbs met his yellow ones, and electricity sparked between us, i dont know if he could feel it, but i know i did. holy hell, i did. the feeling between us was like fire, but like ice at the same time. water, and grass. i felt alive once again. i haven't felt like this in so long. but here he was, making me feel things that have been buried so deep within me for so long, even though he hasnt even said anything yet. wait, has he? are those his plump lips moving this very second?

"Hello, are you okay?"

that was it for me. i had only just met him, but his accent just had me bursting at the seams. he was just so beautiful, and i know, that i was never going to escape from the sight of this lemur before me. Never. i was already too far in love with him.