I - Kingston Huxley

Kingston, an eight-year old boy who lives in a small village named Aka, wandering in the small bar of Jamie in his town. There, he always meet a man namely Jackson. Jackson is a gang boss but he leads a good gang, and Kingston always ask him to let him join his gang, but Jackson just always mocks Kingston saying he’s so weak. One day while their drinking beer in the bar, a stranger from other village passing by comes in.
Stranger: Yo, lady! Give me all your beet and I’ll give you money.
Jamie: I’m sorry sir but I no longer have any beer.
Stranger: *Saw Jackson drinking* This guy right here is drinking, how come you have no beer. This bar sucks.
Jackson: Hey if you want, I can share you my beer.
Stranger: *Thinks* Okay I’ll give it a try.

He then picks up Jackson’s cup of beer and lifted it. As the cup almost drop a beer in his mouth, he intentionally spill it to Jackson’s head. And then breaks it at Jackson’s head.

Stranger: Are you kidding? You don’t know who I am? I’m Johnson “The Tank” and my head worths 10 million. How come you try to give me that stinky beer. I’m leaving this stupid bar.
Jackson’s men: He got you there boss!! Haha!
Kingston: You dumbson (short for dumb+jackson), why you let him do that to you, you should have fight him and defend our bar. You dumb old man.
Jackson: It’s okay kid, he only hurt me and not you all. Besides I’m not hurt at all it’s just I’m wet.
Kingston: … *punch the table then leaves*

Jackson didn’t know that Kingston put himself in danger by attacking Johnson all by himself.

Jaime: Jackson, Jackson! Hurry to the village’s exit. Kingston engage to Mr.Johnson all by himself.

Jackson almost got there in no time, but Kingston is one slash away from his death. He was taken hostage of Johnson.

Jackson: Hey Mr. Johnson, let’s just talk about this, let Kingston escape, and we’ll forgot all about this.
Johnson: You’re really are dumb, eh just who are you?! He’s the one who engage with me and I ain’t no choice but to teach him a lesson. *Punches Kingston*

Jackson walks and Johnson’s man tried to stop him by a pistol pointed in his head.

Johnson’s man: Stop right there or I’ll shoot you.
Jackson: You know, you shouldn’t use it to scare people.

Jackson’s personnel Nicolas instantly appear besides Johnson’s man and punch him. Nicolas’ punch is so strong causing Johnson’s man to crash on a brick wall. Jackson then appears at the back of Johnson in light speed. He instantly grabs Kingston and gives him to Jamie.

Jackson: *Stares at Johnson with killer eye* I only let you go last time because you only did hurt me, but if you’re going to hurt my friends, then that’s a different story. Now then, let’s start Mr. Tank.

Jackson destroys Johnson in no time and ties him. He then tells the mayor to call the police as soon as they leave. (Gangs are always wanted even though they did good things in this country).

Kingston: Are you really going to leave, Jackson?
Jackson: Yes kid, just stay here and be good, ok?
Kingston: You don’t need to tell that, I’m no longer interested in joining your gang.
Jackson: As if I’m going to let you join, you’re so ultra weak. Bleh!! *stick out his tounge*
Kingston: DUMBSON!!! Not joining your gang does not mean I’m not going to be in a gang. *Increase his voice’s sounds” One day I will build a gang who’s stronger than yours, and change this country’s perspective on gangs. I, Kingston Huxley, will be greater than you, Jackson!!!

Jackson gave his most precious long sleeve to Kingston to luffy then said..

Jackson: If you’re going to beat us, then take this. This red long sleeve is my most precious thing. This is my treasure, return it to me once you became a great gang boss. *Shouts* Now then, get in your car and let’s leave. See you, Kingston.
Kingston: Wait for me, Jackson.

---