Wish I were...

Standing backstage, Chanyeol started strumming his guitar, tuning the chords perfect.

Chanyeol felt quite nervous, even though he has performed a lot of gigs. Everytime he performs, feels like his very first time.

He looked out to see the Music bar completely full.

The sudden tap on his shoulder, made him jolt. Turning around he felt a finger poke his cheek.

"Caught you~!" He saw his Best friend standing with a wide grin on his face.

"Yah Baekhyun! What's this so childish?" Chanyeol yelled playfully hitting the brown haired boy.

"Eyy~ You liked it didn't you? See! You seem a lot calmer now." Baekhyun said proudly. Chanyeol let out small chuckle.

I do feel better. But not the way you think...

"I thought you were busy...Don't you have your date? You said won't be coming~" Chanyeol asked smirking.

Chanyeol could see the blush creep up on the said boy.

"Yeah...but I couldn't miss your performance!!" Chanyeol could feel his cheeks flush too.

He came for me...?

But...

why does it hurt?

"Really? Then I should put up a good performance." Chanyeol smiled giving a wink. Baekhyun showed two thumbs up, wishing him all the best.

"Oh when is your performance?" Baekhyun asked glancing his watch.

"The last one...There are still 2 more before me." Chanyeol said looking at the stage.

Baekhyun looked excited, which made Chanyeol a little more confident.

The sudden phone call caught Baekhyun's attention.

"Oh? Taeyeon is calling! She's here I guess! I'll be at the audience... Rock the stage!!" Baekhyun cheered as rushed out. Chanyeol gazed at his disappearing figure, a sad smile placed on his lips.

Ahh...That's why it hurts...

Idiot....

"Yeol Hyung! Are you ready??" Chanyeol turned to see, Sehun Jumping excited.

"Yeah..." Chanyeol said softly looking down.

"Hyung...Are you ok?" Sehun asked worried, seeing the sullen expression on his face.

"Aniya~ I am fine." Chanyeol said trying to smile wide. But Sehun could just see through him.

"Baekhyun Hyung came here didn't he?" Sehun asked a bit annoyed. Chanyeol kept silent and Sehun knew his answer.

"Aishh! Why is he so dense?? He's just making it worse..." Sehun grumbled.

"Sehun-ah..."

"No Hyung! You need to get over him! You can't just stay like this!! Can't you see you're only hurting yourself." Sehun said broken. Everytime Sehun sees Chanyeol with Baekhyun, He can see how much Chanyeol like the latter.

Since Sehun is the only one who knew Chanyeol likes Baekhyun, Sehun was very much worried about the taller.

Since they are roomates Sehun figured last year when Chanyeol mumbled Baekhyun's name in his sleep.

And when Sehun asked him about  it, Chanyeol confessed not wanting to lie to his close friend.

So it's too hard for Sehun to see Chanyeol getting hurt because of Baekhyun. And Baekhyun who is just too oblivious to those.

Wish I wereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें