34| 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

3rd Person POV

About 10 hours later, Kaitlyn's flight finally touched Italian ground as she had compelled herself a private jet to get there ASAP and she had finally reached her destination- the secret Jupiter Coven.

"You're not allowed to be here," Kaitlyn hears a familiar voice from behind her, causing her to turn around and smile at them.

"Nice to see you again, Bella," she greets, trying to rile up the Third in command- Bellatrix.

"Don't call me that," Bellatrix spats, "why're you here again? Didn't we tell you we can't help?"

"You don't have to," Kaitlyn gives her a tight-lipped smile, "*I found a way. My daughters are safe."

"Then.why.are.you.here?" Bellatrix growls as a new face steps out of the hovel behind them.

"Patience, Bellatrix. We don't greet guests like that," he says as Bellatrix turns around to glare at him.

"We don't greet guests at all," she retorts, "that's the point of living in secret."

"Yes, but this lady must've gone through all this trouble to find us for some reason, wouldn't she? We should hear her out," he suggests with a smile as Kaitlyn smiles at him in appreciation.

"Hi, I am Kaitlyn Hart, it's a pleasure to meet you," she greets while extending her hand out, which he gladly shakes.

"Gideon," he says, "how can we help you?"

"I needed information on someone's whereabouts," she answers as Gideon raises his brow at her.

"And how may we be of help with that?" he quizzes skeptically.

"He was last seen here," she tells him, "your Supreme asked to see him, sent a message through my brother-in-law. And then he just disappeared from here, leaving my brother-in-law behind. I want to know what was it that he was told here."

"If he wanted you to know, he would've told you, wouldn't he?" Bellatrix smirks as Kaitlyn glares at her

"Just tell me what you know," Kaitlyn snarls through gritted teeth.

"Bella, excuse her for a moment," Gideon speaks up, "I'd like to have a word with the lady alone."

Bellatrix looks flustered but eventually sighs in defeat before walking back inside, purposely bumping into Kaitlyn's shoulder on her way out.

"The Original hybrid is your husband?" Gideon then asks her as he motions for them to walk ahead.

"Um...fiancé, actually," she corrects, "it's complicated. Specially thanks to whatever he heard here, causing him to disappear for two years."

"Oh, I am sorry. I wasn't around for all of that," Gideon states.

"You're new?" Kaitlyn asks in surprise, "I thought private covens don't recruit?"