𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

Hot steaming water dripped into the silence as the woman stood beneath it with eyes closed.

The dim lighting in the bathroom gave off the vibe, the castle gave of overall; creepy and mysterious.

The sound of water was the only thing that could be heard until a light knock on the door was heard.

Kiarra didn't notice it at first since she was disassociated from reality at the moment.

Another knock and the woman opened her eyes. "Yes?" She answered but got no response. With the third knock she closed the shower and tried to concentrate on the sound on the other side.

A low growling could be heard faintly.
She immediately looked for something in the bathroom and found her pocket knife sitting on the sink.

As Kiarra stepped out of the shower a loud screeching of a sharp object on the door echoed violently making her heart almost stop and she hurriedly held the knife while trying her best not slip.

She reached for the bath robe and tied it around her waist as fast as she could with the screeching repeating.

With dripping hair the woman got into defense mode as she neared the door with fear.
She had been in countless dangerous situations but right now she felt the most fear she had in her whole life.

The screeching had stopped but she still silently bent down and peeped through the keyhole to see who was standing.
She couldn't see anyone or anything.

With shaking hands she gently twisted the door knob and opened the door while standing behind it.

After waiting for a minute she moved her head out with the knife in front and immediately stepped out before anyone anyone could come at her by surprise.

She rotated her eyesight around the whole room and tried her best to sense the slightest sound.

While keeping her attention she looked back at the door of the bathroom and widened her eyes upon seeing claw marks that seemed to be of some of beast.

"Kiarra....." A silent whisper made into her ears and she contacted her leg muscles before running towards the exit of the room.

"Kiarra....." The voice whispered again and she rattled the door knob with her whole body heated up even though the weather was cold as ice.

With wobbly hands she managed to unlock the door and ran out as fast as she could.

She made her way into the hallway while running and not even caring of what was ahead of her.

Kiarra crashed into a person's chest as her whole shuddered with fear and breathing uneven.

"Kiarra?" Sunghoon widened his eyes as he saw the girl's state.

"What's wrong? Is someone following you?!" He looked behind her shoulder with worried eyes and was about to go see what it was but got halted by her.

"D-don't go...." She managed to breathe out and wrapped her arms around his chest with her heart threatening to come out of her chest.

The man felt her heart directly beat on his chest with her body freezing cold and then realised that she wasn't wearing anything except for a bathrobe.