𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Two days passed them by in a flash, and the whole issue was dropped like a hot potato. Renjun was more than prepared to relax for two weeks until the winter break was over and the idea of doing absolutely nothing made his heart bubble with joy.

He had that date with Jaemin tonight, however, and as much as Chenle and Donghyuck had been pestering him to show off his 'nightclub clothes', the older boy consistently declined. He only had a bare minimum of exciting outfits and one of them was used up going to that premier. He didn't want to ruin the surprise of any others.

"Ah, Renjun!" Donghyuck called up the staircase in the early afternoon when a few of the other residents in the complex had gone to work save for Jisung, Jaemin, who was sleeping the day away until the evening, and the pair in question. The blonde-ravenette yawned sweetly as he descended and joined the other at the foot of the steps, ruffling his own hair lazily and wondering what it was he wanted for lunch.

"Why'd you call?"

"When are you going out tonight?"

The shorter furrowed his brows in wonder and then proceeded to purse his lips. "Nine. Why?"

"Don't give me that look," the brunette gasped and shoved him playfully. "What? You think I'll follow or some shit?"

"Wouldn't put it past you, quite frankly," Renjun chuckled and brushed past him to sit on the sofa.

"Well, you're wrong on a series of levels, but we won't get into that. This innocent boy wants to watch a movie and he would profoundly adore your company, oh wise one." 

"God, why didn't you just start with that? C'mere, Idiot," he tapped the space beside him and shuffled over a little. Hyuck pouted cutely and did as suggested, wandering along the back before reaching over to grab the remote and sliding onto the plush surface.

"You're so skeptical, y'know that? I'm starting to think you don't like me."

"Be serious, of course I like you."

"And yet you were this close," he pinched his fingers and shoved them in the smaller's face, "to labelling me as a stalker. This close."

"You're clingy! It's not a secret!"

"You're damn lucky I'm not hyper today. That would've upset me any other time."

Renjun rolled his eyes and leaned against the male's shoulder, both going quiet as they scrolled along Taeyong's Netflix which he'd set up for them and intended to take down once other people started moving in. It wasn't as though they didn't have one, but this was a convenient account on a television that wasn't theirs.