I

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

ғᴜɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ: ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʀᴏꜱᴀʜᴀʀᴀᴢᴜ'ꜱ [ ᴀᴋᴀᴢᴀ'ꜱ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ ]

ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀꜱ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ.

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎"𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓮

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓼, 𝓱𝓮𝓱𝓮."

"Who are you?" asked the blindfolded man, pointing the demon's katana against her.

The female demon just blinked at him blankly, startling him when a pair of eyes opened above and under her striking golden eyes.

'Who is this man-child? He dares to point a weapon at me?'

LOG ── DECEMBER 24, 2017

Shinjuku, Kyoto

Amidst Hyakki Yako, in the streets, a human-like apparition of a woman, of potential special-grade

was sighted by several jujutsu sorcerers

due to understaffing,

no jujutsu sorcerers were dispatched, nor were any able to engage with the woman.

all remaining curses in the area (2 special grades, 2 first grades) were wiped out.

He still had her katana. But it does not matter. "Preposterous." She replied.

The man clad in black, put a hand on his chin, assuming a thinking posture. "I'm pretty sure you're the special-grade everyone was talking about."

"...Special-grade?" She mumbled. .

This man, he's powerful. It's almost as if he could be on par with him.

"A cursed spirit, huh, but you can converse clearly." He raised a brow, not that she'll be able to see that.

Growing impatient, within a second she was in front of him, snatching her blade and flipping back, kicking his chin in the process.

She readied her katana as the man staggered, quite surprised.

He chuckled. "Indeed, special grades are classified as such because they're special."

The demon switched to a stance, preparing her breathing.

The man before her stretched as well, preparing to fight once more.