Chapter 1: White Choco's Troubles

"Up! Hup! Ha!" I said while practicing my fencing for my great performance tomorrow, Its been planned for 4 months already.
I've been so overwhelmed and overworked these past few weeks, and today was no good. I had to meet with my parents, Practiced with my fencing, and I had to get my sword fixed. Also, I was going against one of House Raspberry's best fencer: Raspberry Mousse Cookie "En Garde!" My coach yelled at me and swung his sword at me. A couple hours of doing this he walked away while saying, "I hope you do well tomorrow kid". "I hope so too" I said while putting my stuff away. As I climbed into bed and lied down, I thought what my parents told me about this, "If you lose, you'll be a disappointment, and we'll never let you fence again". " What if I fall down and lose and everyone would hate me for losing?!" YOU'LL LOSE AND NEVER FENCE AGAIN!!". This overwhelmed me so much that I ran outside and continued to fence for hours. I woke up and panicked because my arm had hit a rock and was severely cracked. I checked the time and it was 1:50, and the performance was at 2:30. I decided to just get ready and get there early. As I looked at my arm I thought "This won't interfere with my fencing"

"Would it?"

                                To be continued next chapter!

(This is my first time writing so if you like it let me know!