Chapter one

I'm walking to school, music in my ears and covering my hair with my hands from the rain.

London sucks.

I don't like it here. Nor do I like the rainy weather, busy people running around like we're in a stampede, or the loud noises.

I want to go back home to Germany. Maybe not the best country ever, but I had a life there you know? My dad, sister and I were living a happy life together in a small flat and we always ate stupidly unhealthy food. Though I was (and still am) a total introvert, I had friends there. People who didn't judge me.

Now I have no one.

I hear the school bell ring from afar and I RUN. I refuse to be late on my already shitty day. I run as fast as my tiny ass legs can take me. (Thank you, genes for making me 5,5 at the age of sixteen).

As I'm running and cursing my tiny legs and short height, I totally bump into a HUGE guys. I prepare myself to get beaten up.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you I swear! I was tryna get here on time," I say, to which he smiles sheepishly.

"Yeah, me too. Don't worry we're all good," he says, extending a hand which I take.

"I'm Amo. New," I rush, trying to look past this 6 foot guy to see all the other late people rush into school, seeing if they'd be punished or not.

"I'm Stefan. Nice to meet you. By the way, since you're new, the teachers won't care you're late," Stefan says, still holding my hand, leading me to the school gate.

"What about you?" I ask "won't they care you're late?"

"Nahhh, I'll just say I was showing you around, how about that?" He chuckles. The two of us get to know each other as we walk through the school gates.

Maybe school won't be so bad with a friend? Who knows.

A/N: thanks for reading the first chapter! I know I'm working on two books at once so we'll see which one I finish first. I hope u enjoyed! Please upvote it or comment or recommend to ur friends. Thanks <3