5

"and that was the last box" satoru say exhausted.

"thanks for helping satoru" i pat his shoulder smiling.

i for once, feel bad for him because i really thought he would just leave me alone to carry all of the boxes by myself but instead he helped. he even did more than me.

"it's nothing yuri-chan..im fine let's just... take a rest first" he say before collapsing on the floor.

"i.. don't..care.. helping..you.. yuri-chan"

at that time i feels like my heart stop beating. i can't breathe properly...and there's weird feeling in my stomach.

he's genuine...

"thanks satoru... really. as a payback, let me cook something for you?" i say now looking down, eye to eye with him.

(like this but you're standing... hope you guys understand (╥﹏╥) that im so bad in explaining, i would rather search for pics or vid as a reference)

 hope you guys understand (╥﹏╥) that im so bad in explaining, i would rather search for pics or vid as a reference)

we stay like that for a while completely lost in each other eyes. his ocean blue eyes met my grey-purplish one. i feels butterfly in my stomach and my cheeks heating up.

perfect.
this moment is perfect.

"um satoru?" i decide to break the eye contact and ask again.

"h-hai..um actually about that" he stop a bit before getting up to sit.

"i was thinking how about we goes out somewhere?" he mutter shyly.

shit tf is he so cute for?
wait...
tf am i thinking about????
CALM YOURSELF DOWN WOMAN

"really? where are we going then?" i asked, trying to forget all of my stupid thought.

"that's a secret" he gave me his lazy grin before walking away.

"be ready at 6"

right....

at the cafe

"so how did you find this cafe again? it's cuteeeeee" i said excitedly.

i mean.. it's a CAT CAFE!!!

he giggle a bit before answering me "my kawaii student told me about it"

talk about proud sensei

"oh.. speaking of your student. how's megumi? and yuta is not coming back yet right?"

"megumi is fine~~ he's now a first year student at the jujutsu tech. believe it or not he even got friends~~ and yuta yeah..as usual~~" he replied happily as he eats his chocolate flavored cake.

"he made friends huh..is it the sukuna's vessel, itadori yuuji kid?"

he nodded. ahh..must be hard handling the higher up who always decide to do dumb thing.

"they want to kill him huh... THEY'RE SO FRUSTRATING GEEZ" i said angrily while taking a big bite from my ice cream cake.

and it just happened that this yuuji kid is so freaking kind and cute and polite and a complete cinnamon roll.

did they really think she's gonna let they kill him?

"you're not gonna let it happen right toru?"

"ofc cuz i... actually have grow fond of him" he mumble.

huh! you're soft for him just admit it!

well who wouldn't?
even though sayuri have only watch him from afar, she knows that he's such a kind boy. he have that likeable vibe especially because he's so friendly.

"then I'll help you~~" i said playfully.

and like it was planned, we laugh at the same time.

"so, when are you gonna introduce me to the rest of your student? i heard that the last one in the first year have come for like almost 2 weeks already"

"how about tomorrow?" he suggested.

huh?
so soon...
and here i thought im gonna get a day off for tomorrow. well let's just go, after all im the one asking for it.

"tomorrow it is"

the next day

"yuri-chan~~~ we're here so wake up and wear your blindfold or sunglasses i guess~~"

im not gonna wear a freaking blindfold like you weirdo. not anymore...at least.

i stepped out of the car fixing my sunglasses. i look around the school and smile to myself.

nothing has changed.

suddenly i feel myself getting drag as satoru grab my hand and teleport us inside. right.. could've done that since the start. i mentally facepalm myself as i remember that we both could just teleport.

we first meet with principal yaga. nothing much, just a little unnecessary talk. i see he still has an obsession with cute dolls. oh well that's his technique after all.

after that we head towards the training ground just to see megumi and a girl with short brown hair looking all gloomy and a panda, a silver hair boy, a green hair girl wearing glasses fighting.

what is happening?

"satoru why are they so gloomy. like i know megumi is always quiet and all but this?" i furrow my eyebrows questioningly.

"oh right I didn't tell you about it yet...yuuji "died" in a mission. seems like the higher up planned this because they literally sent 3 first year who's not even a grade 1 sorcerer to a place with a special grade in it. the mission is to save the people who they don't even know still alive or not" he sighed.

"wait wait...HE DIED??? THE HIGHER UP DID WHAT?? THEN IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MEGUMI AND THE OTHER FIRST YEAR WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO???" i screamed out of shock but thankfully we're not close enough with the student.

"shhhhh yuri-chan! they're gonna hear you!" he whispered yell at me pulling me even more far away from the student who doesn't seem to notice us.

"and yeah they did that..if anything happen to megumi and nobara, maybe it's like killing two birds with one stone?"  he sighed again.

"so how about yuuji?" i asked, sadly.

satoru seems to notice this and quickly pull me into a hug.

"he's okay don't worry. sukuna gives him his life back though i don't know how and why but yuuji doesn't remember anything so it's okay for now. im gonna keep this a secret and train him until the tokyo-kyoto sister exchange school event. but seeing you like this, i guess it's okay if i tell you" he looks at me and smile softly.

i blushed furiously and smile back.

like that ain't enough..he kiss my forehead making my face completely on fire.

he's gonna be the death of me...

ok adding some note here.

wth am i writing anyway? as you guys can see, i write things mostly on the spot so this is crap ( ・ั﹏・ั)

and i loves to write when im having any trouble so yeah im having a life crisis here (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻