calm embalmed memories pulled from mental box remember that brother is a fox

Death is an interesting topic alway has and if he's somehow alive after this always will. be it how people would imagine the personification of the death be it a male skeleton named the grim reapers with a scythe in one hand and the soul of a dragged body into hell in the other. something cold and cruel. though Tommy always thought that was plane cruel to whoever was incharge of death and the dead.  Did they simply dislike death for them taking whatever is theirs? is it really death that takes them? so many who speak cruelty of the one in charge of death die by the hands of others or sometimes their own foolishness or sadness or simply their own misfortune. they always assume death to be the bad one simply because it is death that they think that they don't know but why would death reveal more about who or what they are when they are viewed and spoken of with such venomous cruel and hateful, fearful tongue? 

death is truly the kind one for many taking those that life no longer wanted and those that no longer wanted life or the people with it.  many who are "lucky" enough in the stories all complain about how death was and others agree when in ever story death was a mercy (and also a female for the actually logical ones told by those who AREN'T misogynists) taking the mark of the revived a white streak and mobs running from them as a curse and not a blessing as a parting gift as they intrude and outstay their welcome or whatever the stupid saying was in life's domain. They always take the splitting of the soul as deaths doing of spirit and spector. not life making sure the ones that do return do not return as they were before so they at least return with some sort of entertaining show. ghosts are often thought to be the good ones but they are really what attached the person to those around them and life itself and what from life was attached to them by.  Morality is a social construct but so are fruits.

Well, tommy supposes that he will get the answer soon enough he had packed together blocks of dirt in hand and a hatred for his life guiding him. death really is the more merciful one for him here from what he knows. 

LIfe was never  truly kind to him and death tried to take him early and he thought he was lucky life kept him longer is what he thought when really despite what everyone says. 

he thinks he may have been luckier had death taken him in much earlier. before he could meet a man so fatherly around him and never to him. a man with pitch black wings and a green and white striped bucket hat and traditional japanese garb of a kimono. also green. the man's son someone who seemed brotherly but really he just knew but he just used a silver toungue oh so cleverly to get just what he wanted. course tommy fell for it. 

people seemed to always romanticize wilbur soot and tommy was the most guilty of it, tommy was human and painfully so. But he knows better-or believes he does be can never be sure wich one- fundy was the one that didn't and tommyinnit knew that in all the reality of it, wilbur soot was never fully "good". He at some point cared and that is the thing.

Despite what other believed; what TOMMY believed. Caring isn't always the good thing.

Caring is just and interest in something sometimes caring hurts as much as ignorance.

Another thing was wilbur soot was silver tongued from the start,  techno in quiet hushed conversation when he believed himself to be alone with his voices would call wilbur an icarus in the making. tommy wont say that was fully wrong but that wasn't the best way to describe him. at least not in Tommy's understanding.

in mythology he truly was a fox. that was what he could only compare him to.  for starters of one semi specific myth which was truly just a mish mash of several. foxes in greek stories were always silver tongued greedy and ready to trick and betray others for what they wanted even if impossible and possibly dooming. like a fox that rejected all the other grapes on a vine and only went for a particular bunch jumpin up and down for days on end before resolving to start and abandoned the grapes as they and the others had gone sour or something like that. and the other tale he remembers off the top of his head as he builds still only half way to the desired height.