𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥

-8 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

-8 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

"REALLY? YOUR GONNA SHOOT AN
owl?" Taylor hissed, watching as Daryl aimed his crossbow up at the snow white owl sitting on the windowsill of the small room the two were in.

"Look, if it'll keep ya' from starvin' to death, then fuck yeah I am." He muttered before pulling the trigger, the arrow going right into the owls head and lodging into the glass.

"God that is fucking disgusting." She winced, watching as Daryl walked over to the corpse of the owl, pulling the arrow out of its head.

"Oh come on; you've seen worse." He scoffed.

"Yeah, I know. It's just...hard to get used to is all." She sighed, folding her arms.

Deciding to change the subject, he smirked, "Wanna tell me what's goin' on between you an' Ryan?".

Perking her head up at the name, a crimson blush over her cheeks, she mumbled, looking off to the side, "There's nothing going on between us, okay.".

"Well, I think somethin's goin' on. An' Kenny. An' Carol. An'-" She interrupted him, "Okay, I get it. Everyone thinks me and Ryan are dating; when we're not. Were just...friends.".

"Same thing yer dad said when he met yer mom." He chuckled, walking out of the room.

Rolling her eyes, she replied, following him out, "Haha. Fuck you too.".

"Hey, guys. Uh...what's that?" Carl asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he pointed to the dead carcass of the owl in Daryl's hand as the two joined the others in the living room of the house.

"Owl. It's not much, but it'll do." Taylor sighed, sitting next to Daryl on the floor, "What did you get?".

Sitting next to Ryan and Ben, Carl replied, "Dog food.".

Looking over to Clementine who sat by Lee and Kenny, she watch as the you girl whimpered to her father figure of how hungry she was.

Sighing sadly, Taylor rummaged through her backpack which she had replaced with her old one that was left behind at Hershel's farm with the rest of her stuff, pulling out her last piece of food; a granola bar, before handing it to Clementine, "Here, Clem. It's not much, but it'll keep you going.".

Eyes lighting up with joy, the young girl took the small food item, "Thank you, Taylor!".

"Thanks, Taylor. She really appreciates it." Lee smiled.