Move in day

"Oh my god why is this bag so heavy" my roommate aka my best friend Kayla asks."It's all my medals" i say and she drops the bag."Bitch you did not bring all your medals" she says and I start dying laughing. "No i didn't these are the party fits" I say and she picks the bag up and we move it into my room."and we are done" i say and we both crash on my bed. "Isn't it crazy how we already have practice Tomorrow" she says and I shrug."I guess but I mean you are on basketball girl you gotta like work on your aim or whatever" I say and she hits me."ow that hurt" I say both of us laughing."ugh it's already 10pm let's call it a night we have practice" she says sarcastically. I laugh and she gets off my bed."night love you Kiki" she says closing my door."love you" I say going to my closet to get my pajamas. I change and do my night routine and go to bed. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP I slap the alarm clock and stare at the wall for a minute."KIKI STOP STARING AT THAT WALL GET UP" Kayla says sounding like my mom. I walk to my closet and get my UK training outfit and my new shoes. I walk out my room seeing Kayla making us smoothies."ooo is it banana and strawberry" I ask and she nods pulling out the protein powder that taste like actual ass."KAYLA NO" I say and she laughs."I had to bring it" she says putting it in the smoothie."oh my I'm not drinking that have fun" I say grabbing my water bottle and running out the door. I look at my phone and I have 30 minutes."god damn" I say and go to Starbucks. "Hey welcome to Starbucks what can I get for you today?" The lady asks."umm can I have a chai latte please in a grande" i say and she nods and makes the drink."here you go your total is 3.15" she says and I hand her $4 "keep the change you have a good attitude for it being 6:00" I say and she laughs. "Thank you have a good day" she says and I walk off. I see a group of guys and they're all holding basketballs. Why do they all need separate balls if they're all on the same team?? I think and then I walk to the track and see one girl."hey" I say walking through the gate."hi Im daisy" she says holding out her hand."im kylee but call me Kiki" I say shaking her hand and she nods."trust me I know who you are I don't mean that in a stalking kinda way but we are doing the 4x1 together" she says and I laugh."that's cool I think that would be fun" i say and we both get on the track."warm up race?" I say and she nods. "3" "2" "1" "GO" some guy voice says and both daisy and I take off. She is fast I will say but I can kick it up. Im on my last straight away and I go to a full on SPRINT and so did she we cross the finish line at the same time and we hear a whole bunch of "oh craps" and "they're fast as fuck"."I could beat them in a race" someone says and I turn and see the basketball team from earlier."what are y'all doing here" I say grabbing water and daisy points at me as an agreement."damn we can't watch?" Some guy asks.