Chapter 1

After months of this project I have no success, I did create something red but that's it. It slowly grew and grew a bit but that's all. It grew legs and arms but no meat answers. Maybe I should study that instead. I slowly walk down to my small lab in my basement. I walk down the stairs holding coffee to find a shape in the glass. I spit out the coffee and set the mug on a table. I go to glass and touch the shape, its like fire! Is it some form of magma? I look around me until I finally see something walking towards me. A tall creature that's red with green piercing eyes. Large hands, one finger being bigger than the others. Purple hair that looks like braids or dreads. I start shivering looking at the creature that's now in my basement.

"I've been waiting for you to notice" the thing says. "Looks like you finally have". I look at the red creature with fear in my heart. "What are you!" I shout, looking at it while shivering. "What am I?" It asks sarcastically. "Baby, I'm the deadliest virus a little wannabe like you will ever see" it laughs. I can't stop shaking. A deadly virus that could be the cause to bad meat, is standing in my house with a huge grin. Looking at me like I'm the meat it probably infected. I gulp looking in pure and udder fear. "What's wrong baby got cold feet?" The red thing asks."You weren't scared to mess around with me before, so what's wrong now" it teases. I grit my teeth this humanoid monster germ is calling me baby and it's teasing me. After destroying glass that took a lot of money to pay for.

"Why don't you get me some clothes" it says, using it's large claw to move a piece of hair out my face. I nod and run upstairs as fast as I can. I grab the first bit of clothes that I think should fit it. I go downstairs to the basement again. "H..h..h..here" I stammer. I gave him some old big clothes that belonged to a friend who didn't need them. I hung onto them incase of an emergency like a power outage and I get cold. Now it's going on a different emergency. A black turtle neck and a black pair of jeans. It looks at the clothes I gave it and puts it on. He looks at himself thru the glass and smirks. I hope that means he approves of the outfit. "I forgot, your name" he says. "[name]...my name is [name]".

He looks at me with a bit of a smirk. "You can call me thrax" he responds. Thrax rhymes with pain in the ass... I'm not surprised. "Thrax..I want you to go back in the glass now please.." I stutter. He looks at me his smirk fading as he stares at me. Like I'm the giant creature and he's the human. "Go back in the glass, baby you're talking to most lethal illness a lowlife like you has ever seen" he chuckles. "Why would I do anything you say like you have authority". He gives me a sadistic smirk that sends shivers done my spine. I can't believe this is gonna be my new roommate.