-Prologue-

This tale begins not so long ago, there lived a certain man. This man could make any women weak to knees, he could make men envy him but at the same time desire him.

Although he had those abilities, people actually feared him more than loved.

He could send you chills down your spine even without being in the same room. His ghostly eyes will follow your every movement. His grin are only lies behind betrayal. His whispers are filled with bloodthirsty desires that only staining his hands with the innocent can merely satisfy it.

He isn't afraid to stare face to face with death. He already been through hell and he would like to do it again.

Of course, this doesn't mean that he doesn't feel sorrow. He does feel, Even if it's just briefly. He Sometimes regrets his actions, but of course he was made to spill blood. Nothing else.

With that said. I'm sure that you're wondering who is notorious Man is...

This particular man is known as the Purple Man, Also better known as the one and only...

Vincent Indigo.

We find this man on the verge of choosing his fate. His actions will affect his life and everything around it. Many paths will be laid before him, this game of luck is about to begin.

Will you join him on his journey to a possible rise or a sudden fall?