Prolouge

"Here we go."
"Shhh."
"Ow"
"Will u guys stop."
A group sands outside of a door.
"On three."
"Let's peek first."
"Wow this is exciting."
"Shhhh"
One person, a girl with messily cut short brown hair opened the door slightly. Inside was a bedroom. laying on the bed was a girl with really messy red hair.
"Now?"
"On three."
"One.."
"I wanted to say it."
"Onetwothree!"
All together: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!"
The girl in the bed looks at them in surprise and smiles.
"Oh thank you!" She says very happily.
She looked at the crowed. She saw her sister Elsa, her boyfriend Christoph and his reindeer Sven, Olaf the snowman, Rapunzle her best friend and her chameleon Pastel.
She said to herself: this will be an amazing Birthday!
___________________________
Han walked into the terrible cave, slightly fearing what will be there.
Inside he found a throne of black sand. And on it; Pitch.
"Well we have an early show up." he said. Each word was a dark spear, daring you to defy it.
Hans stood his ground. "Well I've been waiting a while for this." He replied smoothly.
"Hmm well, the others will be here shortly." Pausing before shortly for the evil effect.
As if on cue, a pile of ashes appeared and formed a tall thin woman with curly black hair. A dark portal appeared with a muscular large man with dark dreadlocks. Some of the darkest minds in the same space.
Pitch stood up before the group placing his hand on his chest. "here today we have fear" reaching his hand to Hans "deception" to the woman, mother Gothel "clevernesss" to the large man, Drago Bludvist "strength" and not pointing "power"
"Well whose power?" Gothel asked. her voice distinct and sharp.
"He will be joining us late. You see he was killed and hi spirit was returned to good."
"Well how will this work?! That portal took a long time to make!"
"Patience Drago.". Said pitch.
"Besides I was dead and look at me now." Gothel said swift as a shadow in the night.
"That is planned. Here is the basic plan." Hans began.
"All those we hate will be in Aredelle tomorrow. How can we take over when they are here? Simple... we send them away, destroy, return them and destroy them." He paused and started walking around them. "I have been doing research on this world. Without magic. Gothel and I will watch over our friends who will not remember who they really are in this world. "Gothel will you please come so I am show you this place."
"Well this show better start moving." she said walking to Hans. He held out a strange orb. And the portal opens. A swirl of amazing colors. Gothel and Hans walk through.
"So what do we do?" Drago asked.
Five figures jump into the cave. "YOU are dealing with the guardians." Said Jack Frost.
MEDIEVAL TO MODERN