The sex trip

It was a lovely day out, flowers to die and willys to grow

today was the day of the school trip, i decided to sit by Halfz Fezley, my bestfriend since year 8, today was my 17th birthday and he told me he had a suprise for me.
i tied my silk blonde hair into a messy bun and painted my nails filled with dirt a hot pink so no one can see i've been scratching my asshole, circling the rim on it with the tip of my thumb.
Anwayssss😂 back to the adventure.
we had been on the bus for atleast 5 hours now, we were going to paris! me and Halfz got very bored and i could tell.
i placed my hand on his thigh and he smirked at me. i slowly moved my elegant hands up to his crotch and started palming it like i'm making pizza 🍕. he moans soooo loud "linap you're soooo good my kitten" and he starts stroking my head.
i saw a head under my bus seat and it appeared to be my enemy, rianna. the fattest bitch on this earth.
whenever i see her face she makes me so mad my stomach rumbles so hard that my ass cheeks rumble too, and if you were to listen loud enough you would hear a light clapping noise.
"can i join in" the fat bitch below me asks, "no!" i yell and spit in her face
she pushes me right off the seat like this.

"can i join in" the fat bitch below me asks, "no!" i yell and spit in her faceshe pushes me right off the seat like this

5 hours later at hotel in paris with rianna fatty:
She was big, no not big. Huge, but there was a small imprint on her balls as-well. A peen piercing.
She takes a step forward and her hand rubs against my inner thigh, her eyes never leaving mine. "let's see how wet you're" she says huskily and reaches her hand upwards, it's embarrassing how wet i was. one of her large fingers rubs against my folds "you're soaking, this all for me baby mama?" she taunts whilst her fingers rub against my throbbing clit.
"don't be rude now, answer me, good girls are not rude." i push my wet pussy into her hand and she tuts.
"good thing i'm not a good gorl" i reply. she laughs breathlessly and circles my clip faster. she called me tight
so many sleepless nights of vagina workouts 💢⭕️💢⭕️💢⭕️💢⭕️💢

 she called me tightso many sleepless nights of vagina workouts 💢⭕️💢⭕️💢⭕️💢⭕️💢

to be continued... ily