-𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟-

Nowshaadi POV

"its been over two hours... should we head back?" i asked Sama'ur was was reading a book beside me.

"give me about ten more minutes." she said, obviously not hearing what i said.

i sighed and looked out the window at the small wine store on the other side of the street. i could see figures moving around in there. "i hope Y/N is okay..."

"she'll be fine." Sama'ur said. "Xialuo is with her. i trust him."

i looked at her. " you like him dont you."

Sama'ur was quiet for a second before her face started turning twenty shades of red. " i want you to shut the fuck up before i burn your clothes off." she got up and walked to the other side of the bookstore.

i sighed. "i guess its all me, once again."

Y/N POV

i was holding my drink in while watching Barab- now venti dancing weirdly in the middle of the room, while Kaeya was hyping him up. 

i leaned backwards to look at diluc. " is this normal?" i asked.

he nodded. "perfectly normal. im used to it. i just always charge double at the end."

Rosaria scoffed. "wow your so cruel, mr. redhead."

Diluc ignored her comment and looked out the window as if he was waiting for somebody. "why isn't she here yet..." he muttered quietly.

"whats wrong Diluc?" i asked and turned around to face him. 

he turned his head to face me. "oh- nothing."

a few seconds later, the door opened and i saw a famailiar face.

"Ava?" i said looking at the emotionless beauty.

"Oh, its you Y/N. welcome to Monstadt."

i chuckled and took another sip of my rosé. " i had a very nice one at that."

ava took a seat beside me. "I'll have a glass of the usual, Diluc." 

Diluc hesistated and then nodded. 

i looked over at Ava, as she had her face hidden in her hands.

"you good?" i asked

She let out a small "yes" and turned her face away.

it took my mind a few seconds to finally process what was going on. 

"oh my gosh no way..." i muttered.

"you know what why dont you leave before i get even more embarassed. my sister is in the town square." she said looking at me with a glare.

"but i didn't finish my drink..." i said

"finish it later then." she said and dragged me to the door. 

i got a glimpse of her face before she shut the door on me. red, and flustered. 

I smiled. "i think i know now...."

"well anyways, maybe it would be nice to get some fresh air and walk around. besides, didn't she say her sister was in the town square?" i muttered to myself...

i started wandering around... "where would the town squa- oh there she is!" i said to myself once i spotted the girl wearing a hanfu that seemed to float continuosly.

i walked up behind her. " hey Ari." i said.

she jumped all of a sudden and turned around. "oh dear archons you scared the living celestia out of me." i noticed that she was talking to a boy around her height. he has blond hair, loosley tied into a braid. 

"and who might this be?" i asked and walked over to him.

"i am albedo. chief alchemist of the knights of favonius." he said politley.

"he's also my bo- best friend." Ari said and walked back over to his side. " we were just going over some specific reactions between anemo crystalflies and slime condensate."

"no we wer-"

"shut up and go with it." she loudly whispered to him. he nodded without a second thought.

i chuckeled. " i'll leave you two at it. maybe see you guys again in Liyue."

Ari smiled and furiously nodded. "yes yes see you soon."

sorry i didn't upload for a few days. i've been playing genshin impact way to much- and i also got sick for a couple days so thats not fun either.

but anyways, yes i decided to do some more shipping between other characters in this story. 

(im doing this for my friends so if you guys don't like that, please remember this is a Xiao x reader story. so if you dont like the fact im shipping some other characters with my friends, please go find another story to read.)

Diluc x Ava

Albedo x Ari

Xialuo x Sama'ur

i still dunno for nowshaadi tho... any suggestions?

also quick question... which banner did you start on?- i started at the end of Kazuha banner and im at AR 45 rn lol (edit- now 54 as of feburary 2022)

but anyways- i wish you guys luck on the next banner you wish on!

baiiiii!!!!!

-sayuki chiku あゆきちく