1st Year

Mattheo Riddle

                                                                                    Mattheo Riddle

It was first year at school of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry and I was with my sister Pansy Parkinson on the Hogwarts express. I was also with my best friends Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini,  and Vincent Crabbe, but we just call him Crabbe, and Gregory Goyle, we just call him Goyle. "Y/n, you gonna watch Blaise and I play Quidditch next year?" Draco asked me as I sat at the window, staring out at the platform, I giggled to myself "what makes you think you're going to make the team Dray?" I ask as the train starts to slowly move.

"Y/n why are you always zoned out when we are on a train?" Pansy asks me, I turn to her as she sat across from me next to Draco "because I like watching the world go past us"  I say before looking back out the Window, that's when I saw a death eater leave the platform... Do we have Riddle's here at Hogwarts?  I was cut from my train of thought when Crabbe asked "I heard that Slytherin is the best house, according to my Father" I cut in before anyone else can "It's you're fathers opinion, and mine too, but to some people Slytherin isn't the best." Pansy sends me an approving nod for speaking forward.

The train ride was boring, I just got to hear Draco and Blaise argue over who looks more handsome. "alright everyone follow me, got a real treat for ya today" a giant man with messy, long hair spoke as he towered over us "Hagrid?" harry Potter spoke, Draco's eyes widened at the voice and I knew, he know exactly who it is. We all followed this so-called Hagrid to a bunch of Carriages with no horses, or creatures at the front, they carry themselves?? How odd.

We finally arrived at the castle and I store in awe, the huge castle was sculpted beautifully, incredible thing engraved throughout. "Follow me please" an old lady's voice broke me out of my trance, I looked at the source of the voice and saw an old lady, she wore a green hat and a green velvet dress that was floor length. We all walked with her as she walked towards two giant doors with the same beautiful engraftments, the large doors flung open as the old professor flicked her wand, the loud, rust hinges screams erupted through the large room with 4 tables lined across the hall, we had one on the far left corner, everyone wearing green uniform, that must be Slytherin, the next wearing red, must be the Gryffindor's, then yellow, that's Hufflepuff and Blue which is Ravenclaw.

"Will be sorting you into you're houses, there are four to choose from and they are, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." my friends and I all looked at each other and smirked when she said Slytherin. There were two boys standing behind us, they both had brown hair and dark brown eyes, the one on the left looks particularly handsome, the one on the right looked handsome too. The one on the left caught my eye as he too store into my eyes, It was as if time stopped and it was just us, staring into each other's eyes.

The boy smiled softly and I gladly returned it 'I'm Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle' a voice echoed through my head, my eyes widened and the boy smirked, he can communicate through minds? I smiled at this so called Mattheo and he smiled back and I communicated through our minds, hoping to shock him as he thinks I can't mind read as well 'I'm y/n, y/n Parkinson.' His eyes widened and he smirked, I didn't realise Draco and Pansy dragging me into the great hall and I quickly said through minds 'goodbye, hope we meet again' he smiled and nodded and I turned to walk into the giant hall.

The sorting hat was placed on multiple people's head then it was my turn, I sat on the little stool and the professor, who's name is Professor McGonagall, placed a rusty hat on my head and it immediately roared "SLYTHERIN!" Draco and Pansy cheered as they sat at the Slytherin table already, I made my way over and I saw Mattheo sitting there too, we both shared smiles and talked telepathically the whole time before we were escorted to the Slytherin common room.

I sat next to Draco and Blaise and Mattheo sat across from me on the other couch and we were zoned out, talking telepathically "so, Tom is you're brother?" I asked him telepathically "yes, and you're Pansy's sister correct?" I nod my head slightly so he could see, I keep getting lost in deep, beautiful brown eyes. "Y/n, you ok?" Draco asked me, Mattheo smirked and I gulped