Chapter 1

Please know that this world is a work of fiction i have created but you will need to know some things first.  In my world there are 9 different species: Werewolf, Vampire, Devil, Angel, Dragon, Nomad, Nymph, Fire Born, and Earth Born. Every one of these species have 6 different groups in each Dominant, Master, Pet, Slave, Submissive, and Switch.  Also know that everyone is also assigned at least one of the seven deadly sins as a personality test so to speak for those of you who dont know what they are: Lust, Pride, Wrath, Envy, Gluttony, Greed, and Sloth.       I would also like to say thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy :)

This font means these are his thoughts/narration,

The day has come.  Today is the day i will take the test to see which description i will get. Most people get only one of the sins to represent their personality.  I hope i get Greed because people who get that usually end up becoming billionaires.  I also get tested for what category and species i am.  I'm sure im a dominant I've never been one to get bossed around and my dad is one of the strongest dominant there is.  I do know i am bi tho, and i hope my species is something cool like an Angel or something.  The most likely species will be im an earth born because my parents are, but the changes into your species dont start till you turn 16.  I turned 16 3 days ago tests are administered every Friday.

My mom shouts up the stairs "Honey we need to leave soon."

"Alright mom I'll be right there."I throw on the clothes I picked out on as fast as i can and run down the stairs.

"Morning Derrick" comments my father as he places a pile of eggs and bacon onto my plate.

"Honey eat your breakfast fast we need to be their by 10" says my mom

"Oh let the boy eat he needs his strength for all the tests he has today. Isn't that right son." 

"Yeah dad and besides mom its only 9 right now and its only a 15 minute drive we will be just fine."

"Okay honey im just so excited my boy is finally getting placed.

"Mom ive already thought of my most likely results okay.  I'll be a dominant earth born with the classification of greed."

"Son because your mom and i are both earth born doesn't necessarily mean you will also be one tho the chances are pretty high even tho im dominant with the classification of Wrath and your mother is submissive with the classification of Envy." my dad cuts in

"No matter what we will still love you honey." says my mom 

"I know mom.  We should probably go I wanna get there early.  Mom ill start the car dad ill see you when we get back and good luck at your golf game padre."

"Alright honey" says my mom while kissing my dad good bye and tossing me the keys.

I go out to start the car im going to drive i have my permit and my mom is to jittery to drive right now.  I am kinda nervous about the testing but I would never say that out loud.

"Alright lets get a move on honey" says my mom as she gets in and buckled up.

.....

We arrive at the testing center at about 9:45.  We dont have to wait long they call my name almost as soon as i sit down my mom stay in the waiting room.  I get up and walk with the doctor in white that called my name.  She is about 5'7 and has nice long brown flowing hair and a pretty heart shaped face.  We get to a room and in it is a computer and desk and a chair in the center with a bunch of electrodes attached to the back.  

"Whats your name" asks the doctor whose name tag says Emily.

"Derrick Evan Wilson" I reply.

"Sit in the chair Derrick, I'm going to hock the electrodes to your head they will help stimulate your mind so you may see what your new form will look like and your vision will be recorded on my computer screen.  The first test will be your status then your species and last your classification.  I will be watching on the screen in case you black out when you come too.  Any questions?" 

"No ma'am" I say as i get into the chair.

A few minuets later she has all the electrodes connected to my head and is sitting in her chair about to turn on the machine.  

"You may feel some tingling in your scalp once i turn it on just close your eyes and try to fall asleep."

"Yes ma'am"

My scalp starts to feel weird as she turns on the machine and i close my eyes and eventually drift into the darkness.  

When i open my eyes I see nothing but white around me.  I walk forward stop then do a quick turn for the place.  When i come back around i see 6 alters with an alter bowl on each.  I step closer to get a better look at what is inside them.  In the far one is a handful of rocks with heat rolling off them, after that one are smooth stones, then water, after that sand, jagged stones that look dangerous, and last a small plant amid brown soil.  When i look back to my left at the first bowl there is a long knife next to the bowl.  Almost by instinct i grab the knife and make a long cut across my palm.  Then i hold my hand over the bowl with the water and drip my blood into the clear water as my blood combines with the water the word Switch is written.  I guess i was partially right. My vision goes black.

When i open my eyes again I see nothing but darkness.  Out of the darkness a figure approaches.  He looks like me but tougher.  He is putting off waves of heat making the air dry around him.  So it looks like im a fire born... until he morphs into a wolf still giving off waves of heat.  He looks like a wolf with magma running through his skin like veins (the picture at the top). 

Once i get over the initial shock of what i have seen the wolf morphs back into a human.  He walks over to me confidently. 

"Derrick Evan Wilson your species is a mutation you are a fire born werewolf." says my double

Fire born werewolf i didn't know such a thing existed-  

"Your classification are the sins of Wrath, Greed, and Lust." Says other me interrupting my thoughts

WAIT!!!  I got three classifications and one of them was lust??  I've never been one for ogling girls.  There must be some kind of mistake and im definitely not wrathful ive never had a temper greed makes sense tho i love makin me some green hee hee.  

"You will be a warrior among warriors and you will receive the riches fitting a king."

I wake up with a jolt in the chair im in dislodging a few wires from my head as i do i look over at Emily who's mouth is hanging open staring at me.  I hear her try to say something and reach for her phone before i fall back into the chair and pass out.