28

"I can't do that

"I can't do that." He said.

"Why not? You quick to do anything else." She said.

"Your mother wasn't a good person, she knew it was coming one day it's out of my hands. I stopped caring for her after Landon was born, so if you're looking for me to comfort you, I don't have the emotions." My father said truthfully.

"I think it's time for us to go." My mom said, I could tell she was uncomfortable.

"Nah- I'll be in the car, it was nice seeing y'all." She walked off. m

"See look what yo' bean headass did." Landon said to Kamille.

"AYE YOU KNOW THIS DOOR UNLOCKED- Oh hey miss." I heard a familiar voice come in and he introduced his self to my mother before I heard my mom leave out.

"Damn a nigga can't even make a drop, mufuckas probably tried some shit already- oh Wassup y'all." Makai stopped talking and sat a duffel bag down and my dad just shook his head.

"Heyyy." I smiled.

"Wassup lil mama." He smirked sitting down beside me.

"How you just gone invite yo' self in my house?" My dad said. "All of y'all disturbing my peace." He said.

"By Y'all you mean Kamille and her mute sidekick." Landon said.

"It was left unlocked." Makai said dryly.

"This shit gotta be a prank." My dad mumbled.

"Oh my fault I was rude, Hey deadbeat sister number 1, and deadbeat sister number 2." He said and I almost laughed.

"Now how did I get put in this." Karmyn said.

"Lil boy you don't even know me- I don't care I don't want to know you, you need to get to know some edge control or some. Yo' lace front playing peek a boo." He said dryly.