Innocence Is Key

You're sat in a cafe, watching the news through the mirror in front of you, you notice a boy next to you, who's been on his laptop for the past hour, doing what looks like MI6 work, the boy looks up at you and you both stare at each other for a few seconds and then he looks back at his laptop, you shake your head and sigh, you discreetly peer at his laptop again and you notice he's scanned your face and is now looking at who you are, it's confirmed that he's doing MI6 work, he pauses and looks up at you again, "I don't mean to bother you, but what's your name?" He asks you, you look at him, "Y/N Y/L/N." You say, he nods and looks back at his laptop, you hear him mumble 'shit' underneath his breath, "congratulations," You say, "what?" He says, "you found me." You say, "seems I did." He says, all proud of himself, "you do know I can get up and run out of here." You say, "please don't, it'll make life harder for the both of us." He says, "right." You say, "you don't know what to do, do you?" You say, facing him, "no not really." He clears his throat, "right, get up." You say, you stand up and so does he, "realistically, you should be doing this, this is so pathetic." You groan, "WALK OUT THE DOOR!" You say, he jumps and walks out the door, "god." You murmur, you hear him mumble through an earpiece, you then hear someone say 'bring her down' so you raise your eyebrows, Q looks at you, you clench your hand in a fist and then look at him, "COME ON!" You shout, he grabs your arm and walks off with you.
He puts in a password and teo large doors open, "never sign up for this job, top tip." You say to him, "my names Q, by the way." He says, "is this really time for introductions?" You ask, walking through MI6 with him, "you told me your name." He says, "because you asked me." You say, "oh." He says, Q shoves you in a room and it's just you and him, you run your hands through your hair, "I don't like working in the field anyway," Q says, "I don't like fighting." He says, "right," You say, "you're just making yourself sound like an easier target." You say, he backs up, "you have no weapons." He says, you stand up and grab both sides of your coat and open it, his mouth opens, "holy shit." He says, "BOND, HURRY UP." He says on the earpiece, "I'm here." Bond says, coming through the door, Bond sees loads of weapons on you, "he's useless, isn't he?" You say to Bond, Bond looks at Q, Q shrugs, "he managed to get you here, so obviously not." Bond says, you laugh, "I don't even know why I'm here." You say, "you didn't even tell her?!" Bond says to Q, "I'm sure she's aware of the crimes she has committed." Q says, you raise your eyebrows, Bond walks over to you and grabs you, "right, thank you, Q." Bond says, Q nods and Bond drags you out, M is walking behind you both, "Bond?" M says, "who's this?" She asks, Bond turns around, you not facing her, "our biggest target." He says, "do you have a room empty?" He asks, "yes, we do." M says, Bond goes into a dark room and swipes a card across a panel by a door, he walks inside and sticks you inside the cell in the middle of the room, Bond turns the lights on and M pauses, "Y/N?" M says, you look at her, you don't say anything, "where have you been? Most of us thought you died after that day." M says, "did they?" You ask, "you left me to die, so I escaped myself," You say, "I fulfilled my dreams and got on with life, seems like you should do that too." You say, "I already have." M says, you nod slowly, M looks at Bond but he's gone, "we've had two cyber attacks, we're aware that one of them was you," She says, she swallows, "are you aware of the other person?" She asks, "why would I be?" You say, "answer the question." M says, "no, even if I did, I'd never tell you." You say, M sighs, Q rushes in, "Bond has gone." Q says, "dammit." M says, "angry now, Mom?" You say, she pauses and looks at you, "yes, yes, only one person calls you that, but you don't remember them, do you?" You say, she shakes her head, Q looks at you, she goes to walk off, "do you know what it does to you?" You say, she turns around and looks at you, "being left alone for years after trusting someone, you didn't even care about me, you betrayed me, just like you're betraying them." You say, "OR IS IT PERSONAL TO ME?" You say, slamming your fist against the glass, you open your hand and slide it down the glass, "I know what it does to you, it runs your sanity." She says, "it makes you go insane." You say, "insane enough to make mistakes, mistakes you'll regret your whole life." You say, you grab a tissue out your pocket and wipe down your left eye, leaving a scar, "it's your fault, all of it." You say, she's staring at you with slight tears in her eyes, you laugh as she walks out the room.