Prologue

Year 1987

It was a day like any other at the 4th of Privet Drive. Harry was woken up by his aunt Petunia to make breakfast for the rest of the family while she was going to wake his husband, Vernon, and his son, Dudley. But this time it was different, because when his uncle Vernon came downstairs, he announced that all the family including Harry will go to Italy because of business. Harry was not prepared for what will came.

It is the next day after the announcement and the day they will leave for Italy, Harry while excited, was a little wary because it was very strange that they decided to take him to the trip while they would normally leave him with their neighbor, but he decided to enjoy the trip and leave his thoughts be.

One week later

Harry is starting to think that it was a bad idea to not have been a little bit more wary of his family, if it can be called that.

All the week had been very fun, without his aunt yelling at him, his uncle punishing him for his freakiness or his cousin using him as a sack of box. He thought that they finally started thinking about him as if he was family and warming up to him, how wrong he was.

Now, Harry sees that all this week his family no, his relatives, were pretending to finally like him, but in reality, they were preparing for this, they had abandoned him in some place in Sicilia, Italy without him knowing the language or a place to go.

Lost in his thoughts, Harry bumps up with something or rather someone.

Harry: Ouch

???: Oi, watch where you're going boy.

Harry without knowing Italian don't have a clue what the stranger is telling him, so he tries to walk away only for the man to take out a gun and firing it at him, with Harry avoiding it for a few centimeters.

Harry: Why would you that?

He asks it a bit scared; the stranger only avoids the question and fires again. With this, Harry decides to do something to avoid dying at the hand of this crazy man.

Harry takes out a knife-like dagger that he always carries around in case or if some time he gathered the courage to stand up to his uncle, and decides to use it to attack his opponent while using the agility he gained by escaping his cousin's game 'Harry Hunting'.

While Harry attacks a purple flame appeared in the knife-like dagger and after a few more times avoiding the gun shots he approached from behind and sliced his neck open.

After that, the stranger falls down surprised and dies almost instantly while trying to reach for his gun to kill Harry.

Harrythen realizes what he has done and while wanting to escape he falls down beingtired of avoiding all the bullets and starts falling unconscious.