Surprising Arrival [Chapter 1]

Golden strands whisp in the wind as gray eyes gaze into the scenery, confused and a flash of red appears in the eyes as internal struggle becomes apparent. Where was he?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

     Kurapika, the Chain User was on a stealth mission. Infiltration into a building that was the meeting place of an organization of Nen Users who had important knowledge for his goals. He had gathered some information about the Phantom Troup already.

     Kurapika leaned his back against the wall and inched closer to the doorway, carefully concealing his presence. Two members of the organization were there, talking.

"The boss has to loosen up, we have been doing jobs left and right." Member #1 began.

"Not like it isn't nice. The jobs are pretty interesting, you can't deny that." Replied Member #2.

     They kept speaking and Kurapika listened. He was just listening in to the conversation for anything worth hearing. Once it was over, he went to leave. However, in an instant, he found himself in a field that looked onto a city he hasn't seen before.

     Confusion and shock consumed his being as his mind began to race and he heard the distant bustle of this city. Was this a Nen Ability? Did he get caught without his knowledge? Is this a trick? The blonde scanned the area and saw nobody but himself. His hand slips into his pocket and snatches his phone out.

Ring...Ring...Ring...

     No Answer. Not even a robotic voice announced that the number couldn't be reached. Kurapika grits his teeth in frustration and puts his phone back in his pocket. Although he was wary, confused, and frustrated; he quickly accepted the fact that he was somewhere else. With a deep sigh, Kurapika makes his way towards the city.

     This has to be a Nen Ability. Either it was the ability to transport objects and people, or it was an ability that had the capabilities to create a fake city with fake humans within a space. It could even just be an ability to transport people within a dream or an illusion. The city was peculiar and unknown to Kurapika.

     It was just as incredible and bustling as York New City, maybe even a bit more advanced. The clothing and models of technology were different than what Kurapika was used to, but luckily no one judged or looked at him for his out-of-place appearance. He approached a pedestrian.

"Um- Excuse me, but can you tell me what city I am in currently?" He remained calm and managed to create a reasonable explanation for asking the unusual question. "I think I may have gotten off at the wrong destination of my bus."

"Oh, of course! You are in Musutafu, Japan." The kind passerby answered.

Kurapika was shocked at the information but thanked the person.

"Thank you, sir! I'll be off now!"

"Foreigners..." The man muttered as he shook his head as Kurapika left.

     Kurapika continued his stroll within the city as his mind went through every possible situation he can think of, some more bizarre and less believable. He has never heard of this place, Let alone the country! This is certainly the worst timing of an occurrence.

     Kurapika roamed and gathered bits of information about the place he ended up. There were Heroes and Villains instead of Hunters and some kind of ability, like Nen, called a Quirk. He has a sneaking suspicion that he may have ended up in a different world or was transported in a world fabricated by a Nen user. Whichever one it turns out to be, Kurapika has to get back to his world.

AN: Sorry if it is a bit short but I tried. I typed this out during school  💀 so...yeah. See ya in the next chapter! Whenever that may be...