Chapter 0: meeting the test subjects

Izuku Pov:

"NO, I DON'T WANNA GO WITH HIM, MAMA!!!" I was only 5 years old when my mother handed me over to a man that called himself Doctor. He took me to this place that seemed like an abandoned laboratory/military bunker. The first month there was the worst. I was by myself being subjected to what he called treatment. All it really was is a man in a white lab coat sticking you with needles and cutting you open implanting things in you. Then he tags you with a number and barcode tattoo on your neck. My number bearing at (001).

As time passed more kids showed up soon there had to be at least 150 of us. We were put through mental training to get rid of emotion and become smarter, physical training like combat, then lastly experiments to make us all equal to those with quarks. Every other week everyone had to be modified to what the doc thought was a better version of what he created the previous time. Over time with everything he did to us most of us either died, went insane, or started to forget things like memories. I am one of the few that passed the treatments but lost their memories.

The only thing I remember for sure is that the woman that was supposed to be my mother gave me away. The kids that the doctor believed to be protégés got special privileges like going to school when they turned 15 or starting missions but they couldn't go anywhere else unless told. I was also one of the proteges that he treasured. It is almost time for me and the three others to start school.

The three others being Hinata the second one to arrive, Gray the fifth one to arrive, and Norman the ninth one that arrived. All the other kids have to stay behind mastering their training.

We were walking down the halls of the lab heading to the new rooms that we earned after we proved that our upgrades were perfect. I like to think of us as having something better than quarks. We have bionics making us less human and more soldier-like.

In the lab halls:

Hinata- Hey subject 001 what do you think school is like?

Izuku- I don't know I don't remember ever going to one before being rescued by doc.

Gray- whatever we all know that no matter what it is like nothing has the better knowledge equipment needed to make us the best.

Hinata - oh shut up subject 005 you don't know and plus we get to go outside.

Norman- who cares about the outside we have all we need in here right subject 001?

Izuku - I agree with subject 009.

We walked until we hit area block A it was where the rooms for us prodajise was it was nice. We were away from the others with our own training facilities and own kitchen. Kirigeri is the one in charge of this part of the lab/bunker. So that makes him like our new care provider. I don't mind it. The others refer to him as a mom where I hated the term mom and dad. It was doc or master for me. The rest of the day consisted of physical training and preparing to go into the outside world. I was the oldest and the top of the elite which meant that outside I was responsible for keeping us a secret.