01

➶ ︎𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍! ➶︎

» IT WAS A SATURDAY AFTERNOON, you were going to your local book store, hoping you could find the few volumes of 'Jujutsu Kaisen' that you were missing. Eventually, you arrived at the manga section, you found, after scanning through the shelves for 15 minutes getting distracted by every other manga there was.

As you were searching through the manga books you accidentally bumped into a cute blonde boy with light blue eyes with a stunned expression plastered on his face. He wasn't looking where he was going so he also bumped into you.

He was wearing black pants with a white shirt under a large gray sweater and white tennis shoes. The blonde boy felt so bad for bumping into you, concerned that he might have hurt you. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! You aren't hurt right..?!" He said as his hand was brushing your arm.

You reassured him that you were alright and apologized as well since you weren't paying attention as well when this occurred.

You noticed the manga book he was holding, 'Attack on Titan', you too like that anime as well. "You have good taste." You blurted, nonchalantly. Chifuyu tilted his head as he noticed that you were referring to.

"Oh, thanks! You have good taste as well!" He said as he smiled softly at you. You slightly blushed. "It's no problem."

You then picked up the missing volumes and headed towards the cashier, paying for your stuff. You completely forgot to ask that boy for his name and maybe perhaps you can have his phone number as well.

As you were done paying for the stuff you quickly headed out of the book store and searched for the blonde boy. Once you spotted him, you ran towards him with all the stamina you have left. You tap on his shoulder, making him look towards your panting figure.

As he gave you some time to breathe you asked for his name. "Oh, my name is Chifuyu. Matsuno Chifuyu." He smiled as he asked for yours. "My name is Y/N"