The Cave

8. 9. 10...
And on and on he shoots, hitting the bullseye for each target. Eventually, he stops. Deciding that he needs to check on his mother and sister as it's been two weeks since he last saw them. The last time ended with Thea, his sister, shouting at him because of his inability to open up. The five years on the Island have scarred him, mentally and emotionally, stripping him of any happiness.
The only thing that makes him feel 'satisfied', is his mission. Saving lives, becoming the Arrow. A 'hooded vigilante' as they called it. But Felicity convinced him that he was anything but that, she believed in him. He just wishes he did too.
*
Felicity left work for the arrow cave that day, only to find it empty. On her desk, she found a note saying
'Off to see my mother and sister, back soon. Oliver.'
She sighed. She remembered the first time she met him...
'Felicity Smoak.' Oliver asked, except it wasn't a question, it was more of a simple statement.
'Yes?' She looked up at him, 'the man is drop dead gorgeous,' she thought. His face was chiselled, there was a hint of a fine stubble, his hair sandy and his eyes a piercing blue. She felt they were almost looking through her. She chewed on her pen, almost imagining it was his lips that she was biting.
'I'm Oliver Queen.' He stated.
'Yes I know who you are, you're Mr Queen,'
'Noo. Mr Queen was my father.'
'Oh of course, he's dead, which is a tragedy...' She babbled. She stopped. Only to realise he was smiling, 'damn it, there goes me with my babbling, why oh why can't I just stay quiet?' She thought.
It turned out he needed her to fix his laptop which had multiple bullet holes in it. It was after she helped him with it that he came back to ask for more favours. Eventually, she somehow wound up working for Oliver and knowing his secret.
*
'...Felicity, you in there?'
'Oh! Sorry, John! I was...um...thinking?'
'Okay' John Diggle responded with a smile, he was about to say something when a beeping tone of his phone told him he had a message. 'It's Oliver. He says he needs some back up down in fourth street, 7 armed men are trying to rob a bank, I'm going to head there now.'
Felicity rolled her eyes, 'Another robbery. If this trend keeps going, there isn't going to be anything left of Starling to steal.'

SO I'M CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF EXAMS WHICH IS WHY THE UPDATE TOOK FOREVER, BUT THAT'S THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. GOING TO TRY WRITING SOME MORE SOON