him

you walk into your house with the feeling of saddess. you turn into your bedroom and fall onto your bed. 

"today has been long" you groan to yourself. you turn over onto your side and begin to fall asleep when your shellphone rings. you wonder "who would be calling me at this time" as you reach for the phone. 

"hello?' you answer
"is this (y/n)?" 

you can tell who the caller is by the alluring high pitched voice but you still ask ," yes, whos this?"

"this is spongebob. we havent talked in like a week so i was just wondering if everything was okay and if you were feeling alright". him worrying about you made your chest feel heavy and stomach tighten.
 "oh hey sponge. im doing alright im sorry for the distance ive just been having some pretty long days this past week but theyre beginning to get better."
 "im so sorry. is there anything i can do? i want you to feel better, sucks youre going through this."  
 "it means a lot that youre worrying but i dont think there really anything you can do to make everything better. im sorry" 
" how bout i come over? well that help? a small bit?" 

you begin to feel yourself getting happy but you didnt want to show it on the phone, "that would be great spongebob, come over we can watch something and talk."

                           20 minutes  later

*kock knock* you slowly run to the door knowing spongebob awaited there. you open the door to the yellow square sponge whom you adore so much.
 "hey" you say shyly avoiding this big blue eyes. he smiles at you and you let him. he sits down on your couch and you sit close but not too close to him. he lookes at you with a loving look that makes you get even more shy.

 "is there anything you want to talk about?" he says looking you in the eyes.
"not really. im just glad youre here" you turn on the tv to a cheesey horror movie and relax, he does the same. as the movie goes on you two slowly start sinking into eachother and eventually you end up laying your head on his shoulder as he holds you. 

he looks down at you and says, "(y/n) you know, youre my everything. 
 everything inside of you warmly melts and a huge smiles wipes across your face.

"youre my everything too."