Copyright, A/N & Dedication

Secrets : Mafia Stepbrothers by Anvi

_________________________

Copyright

This book is a work of fanfiction. Names, characters, businesses, organisations, places and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is coincidental. This work is intended for entertainment purposes only.

The author does not support any kind of hate, violence, bullying, religiousness or any such things that muddle with the principle of humanity.

All the characters used in the story are not owned by the author. It is used just for the representation of the story.

The idols' personality is not as it is given in the fanfiction. Please do not hate the idols whom the author has made villain(s) in the story. The idols may have the same names but their personality, as depicted in the story, is most likely to be false. The author is not shipping the idols which have been made by couples in the story. It is just for the sake of the story. The author never did and never would ship any idols. Please do not take any kind of offense.

This is a BTS Mafia AU (Alternate Universe). Meaning that the story is not true and is completely fictional. This is not at all related to the real world, so please do not compare the two of them. This story is purely fictional so do not take anything seriously.

Copyright © 2021 by Anvi / libro_cubi_cula_rist.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems. Any kind of copying either it is plot, dialogues, sitting, scenes or anything without the prior written permission of the author will not be tolerated. Strict and legal actions will be taken if found cutting in any way.

_________________________

Author's Note

This book contains subject matter that might be difficult for some readers,
including violence, cursing, drugs, torture, death, discussion of sexual assault and domestic abuse.

_________________________

Dedication

To all those who would give their all to protect their family.

_________________________

Don't worry about my grammar guys cause I read "The Merchant of Venice" kind of things so it's pretty good. There may be some minute mistakes but rather than that everything's good.

I hope you'll like my story cause I have put an effort to it so please consider reading it.

Now bye guys.