10| Let me hold you

Disclaimer : this chapter contains abusive behaviors/ language.

🍁 

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Zeke sat down, looking up at the bright hot sun glaring back at him. He leaned against his bike embracing this unfamiliar whether as he gulped down a bottle of water. It would be 5 years now since he had been in the heart of the city. This strange yet busy place was his last memory of KL after he left the city once graduation was over. 

 How does one work in such a place?

 He watched the many lives walking around him. Busy, busy, busy is all that he could think. The crazy hot whether and the the heavy traffic made his eyes twitch for a minute.  

Zeke knew then that his decision to move back with his mother was the wisest thing he did. After all making a living enough for them with a perfectly subtle yet exciting life was enough for him. To him, that was fulfilling. 

Zeke smiled as he hopped onto his bike since he had somewhere else to be.  

 🍁  

*Daybreak Cafe

 The soft ray of sunlight made its way through the glass door as it struggled to shine light in due to the heavy downpour. The rainy weather made the past few days in Cameron seem dull and colder than ever. 

Inside the cafe by the warm heater in the lounge area, laid Rachel sitting up sleeping with Henry tucked in her arms as he rested his head on her shoulder. They slept there healing each others wounds by sharing their warmth.

 If they were to wake up and think about how they got to this point right now, they would not have gotten an answer. Both Rachel and Henry did not expect what happened last night. For some reason the line they had as friends seems to be slowly disappearing at that very moment since they felt like their souls needed each other.