~45~

With all honesty I'm too lazy to write the 9 months of pregnancy AND the giving birth part- soooo the baby boy is born AND 7 months in (I'm that lazy yes)

•Y/N's POV:•
I held S/N (sons name) in my arms, he was sleeping peacefully as I sung him a lullaby from the top of my mind.
I suddenly felt hands slither over my shoulders as I stop my song and slightly turn my head, "how are you darling?" YB asked, my beloved husband as been more protective than ever, with my current weak state and 2 young children, I guess I couldn't blame him, "hey hun, I'm fine, just tired is all." I yawned as I stood from the edge of my bed and gently placed S/N into his crib. YB held my waste as I laid my back against his chest. "Do you think D/N is old enough to take care both herself and her brother?" YB asked, I raised a brow and eyes him, "why?" I asked skeptical. "So that we could go out for dinner, have a small break and time for ourselves. I miss you darling." YB said kissing my cheek. "True but what about.. you know." I said, gesturing to our children. "Oh D/N?" He asked. 'Huh?' I thought.
"Well, she knows how to defend herself I know that-" YB began but I cut him off. "Oh Peter I know that." I said sternly getting out of his grip and facing him, his face went pale since I used his name, "I meant by looking after S/N. Have you taught her how to change diapers, do the milk- everything!" I said. YB hummed. "Well... let's teach her right now." YB said, as I have him a face. "What?" He asked.
"Teach her? Within the matter of a few minutes, have you lost your mind." I sighed, "well to be honest now that I think about it- Yeah your right." YB sighed, he then scratched the back of his neck and said, "look, we both need a break and as fast as possible. I need a break from work and you need a break from looking after the kids and looking after yourself as well. Let me treat you." YB begged. I looked away, i walked away and picked up my phone ringing someone.
"Who are you ringing?" YB asked.
"Lucy." I spoke.

"Hello Lucy on the phone!"
"Hey Lucy." I smiled.
"Y/N! Heeey! Haven't seen you for 2 months, how are you and the kids?"
"We're just fine thank you Lucy. But May I request your help, so sorry for this being sudden."
"Oh nah don't worry, what is it that you need?"
"Is it alright if you look after D/N and S/N for what? A couple of hours, maybe an hour or two? YB wants to take me out to dinner but I'm too anxious to leave the kids alone. I trust you so-?"
"OOOH MY GOD! This shouldn't even be a question dear! I'm on my way right now! Ooo me and your little dolls are gonna have so much fun!"
I chuckled, "okay thank you Lucy." I smiled. And then she hung up.

"Lucy is going to look after the kids, so get dressed." I smiled.

I'll continue after food irl

(562 words)