02

➶ ︎𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍! ➶︎

» AS YOU GOT READY FOR SCHOOL..you checked your phone and saw that someone messaged you. You wondered who it would be so, you opened your message app and check who it was. To your luck, it was Chifuyu. What could he possibly want you for? You tapped on his name and gasped.

Fuyu

I'm waiting outside to take you to school.

You quickly got dressed and headed towards the door, not realizing you were going to leave without eating the breakfast that your brother made. Baii huffed, "Why are you in such a rush? Are you really going to leave without eating your food?"

You apologize as you grab a toast and stuffed it in your mouth. "Thanks, Niisan! I'll be going now! Chifuyu is taking me to school!" You hollered as you instantly shut the door behind you. Baji sighed, "Whatever you say-"

"Hey, Fuyu!" You smiled as you wave at him. He returned the smile as you ran next to him. "So, what's your school's name..?" He asked as he began walking. "Oh, it's xxxxx College Prep." He widened his eyes. That high school is one of the hardest high schools to get into. You have to be really intelligence to get into it.

"Really?" He ponder as you shook your head 'yes'.

"That's cool. Although- what happened to your brother..?" He asked nervously. "Oh him? He was just born stupid. Don't worry about him though. I'm his tutor anyways so it really doesn't matter." You said nonchalantly while smirking.

Chifuyu sweatdropped, 'The amount of bluntness you have is incredible, Y/N-Chan..'

"Say..Fuyu.." Chifuyu hummed. "Do you have a girlfriend..?" You asked while looking down at the floor, feeling embarrassed. Chifuyu was stunned you asked him that. "Hehe..you see..not a lot of girls like me so, no. What about you, Y/N-Chan..?"

You shook your head 'no' while looking at him with a close-eye smile. "Baji will kill me if I had a boyfriend. He would probably kill the boy as well. You know how he is. You never know what's going on in that brain of his." You said as you pointed at the top of your head.

Chifuyu chuckled. "Yeah, I know. "

!~TIME SKIP~!

-AFTER SCHOOL-

It was your last class of the day. You already got everything you needed and headed out. As you walked out of the main entrance you noticed that Chifuyu was surrounded by a bunch of girls. This, of course, made you jealous.

You were in your train of thought, planning if you should beat up the girls or not. While you were thinking, you failed to notice that Chifuyu was staring at you with heart-melting eyes. Chifuyu then apologized to the girls that were surrounding him and went towards your way.

You were too busy thinking and failed to notice Chifuyu was now right in front of you. Chifuyu faked a cough to get your attention. You bob your head up to meet the boy you have a crush on. You shrieked, making Chifuyu laugh. "Did I scare you? Sorry! I didn't mean to."

"It's alright.." You mumbled. "So..let's go home, yeah?" You nodded your head as you grabbed onto Chifuyu's arm; making him flinch by this action.

"Alright- Let's go, Y/N-Chan." You guys then started to walk to your house. As you guys were walking you turned your head around and stuck your tongue out. Making them grit their teeth.

You guys were walking in silence, not muttering a word. Until you apologized to him. "Sorry for holding onto your arm. I just got jealous.." You murmured the last part, wishing Chifuyu didn't hear it. Luckily, he didn't. "Oh, that? It's fine." He said as he glanced at the arm you were still holding onto.

You sighed in relief. "That's good. I was hoping you didn't think of me as a weirdo when I held onto your arm." You giggled softly as Chifuyu flushed, "You're..still holding onto my arm tho.." You widened your eyes, apologizing immediately.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to..!" You said as you let go of his arm. "No, no. It's fine. I like it when you hold onto my arm.." He muttered, hoping you didn't hear the last part of what he said. But, you being right next to him you heard it and blushed. Slowly put your hands back onto Chifuyu's arm.

Chifuyu flinched and looked at your blushing form. Your cheeks were red as roses; making Chifuyu slightly chuckle. "When you get all embarrassed like that you look adorable." He said as your cheeks turned into a darker shade of red.

"Idiot! Don't go ahead and say that out here in public!" You whined as you tightly clenched onto Chifuyu's arm. "Sorry sorry! But I mean it though! You look so adorable when you're blushing" Chifuyu said honestly.

"Shut it you bum"