03

➶ ︎𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍! ➶︎

» "NIISAN! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY CONDITIONER!!" you yelled angrily. Baji groaned as he stood up and excused himself. "Sorry dude. Gotta go get something for my sister. I'll be right back."

"Wait! I can do it." Chifuyu abruptly stood up and smiled sheepishly. Baji gave him a suspicious glare. "Dude- this is my sister you're talking about. If she sees somebody other than me when she's taking a shower; she will jump kick yo ass."

Chifuyu gulped. "I'm pretty sure she won't-" Baji sighed. "Whatever you say~ Her conditioner is in the other bathroom; next to the sink." Chifuyu thanked him and went to the other bathroom.

You were growing impatient by the second. What could he be possibly be doing that's taking him forever? It should only take like 2 minutes. You grumbled while folding your arms, puffing out your cheeks. "NI-"

Heard the knock from the door, you quickly got out of the shower and wrap a towel around your soaking body. Opening the door slowly, met by the cold breeze hitting your face. "Here's your conditioner."

You halted and looked at the person. It was Chifuyu?! "Eh?! Chifuyu?!" You quickly hid your body in front of the door. "What are you doing here?!" You ask absurdly.

Chifuyu sweatdropped. "Well- I asked Baji if I could get your conditioner since it seemed like he didn't want to do it." You mentally cursed that Baji, thinking of ways to murder him during his sleep.

"Oh-! Thanks!" You gave him a sincere smile while lending a hand out towards him. "Can I perhaps have my conditioner now?" Chifuyu widens his eyes. "Sorry!" He instantly handed you your conditioner and left immediately.

You sighed while closing the door behind you. Getting back in the shower, you hummed a song.

(SINGING YOUR FAV SONG)

After you were done doing your stuff, you turned off the shower and wrapped your body in a towel once more. You got out of the shower and began to dry your hair, humming to a tune that your mother used to sing to you. (Isabella's lullaby from tpn???)

Once you were done with that, you put on your lingerie and a long t-shirt above it. You grabbed your towel, old clothes, and opened the door. You were greeted by two boys staring at you, well actually just one.

You innocently glanced at Chifuyu with a troubled expression plastered on your face. "Need something?" You queried. "Why the hell did you take so long in the shower??" Your brother asked. You grumbled, "What does it look like??"

Baji huffed, "Whatever just go already. Your presence is annoying me right now." You laughed, "You think I don't say the same thing about you as well when you're around me when I have my friends around." You said cold-heartedly with an irritated face.

Felling the tension through the air, Chifuyu gulped and looked at you and Baji. "U-uh.."

"Shut it, Chifuyu/Fuyu" Baji widen his eyes. "Since when were you guys on first names basis?" You scoffed, "Why do you care."

Baji gritted his teeth, "Because I'm your older brother and I deserve to know."

"Pfft! I don't have to tell you shit."

"Oh yeah? Why do you always come home late every other day? Since you don't wanna tell me shit. Answer that." You widen your eyes. Since when did he notice that?

You tched. "Look! Just leave me alone and mind your own business!" You hollered as you ran towards the door and slam it shut. Baji sighed while rubbing his forehead. "What am I going to do with this girl..."

Chifuyu chucked while sweatdropping. He just now- witnessed a sibling fight. "You're not off the hook, Chifuyu." Chifuyu gulped. "Have you guys been hanging out behind my back.?" He asked skeptically.

Chifuyu slowly nodded his head. Baji smirked, "You perhaps like my younger sister or something?"

Chifuyu flushed red. "No!" He shouted. Baji starts to laugh. "Whatever you say, man. The only person I let my sister date is probably you. Since I trust you the most and I know you'll protect her will all your life. right?"

Chifuyu sighed in defeat. There's no way you can convince Baji once he states his own opinion on something or someone.

"Yes of course."

(SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT. I DIDN'T WANT IT TO SEEM LIKE I WAS GOING TO GIVE UP ON THIS BOOK BECAUSE I'M NOT! JUST TAKING A SHORT BREAK FROM WRITING THAT'S ALL! I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND.)

)