But It's You at 5:53

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Spotify Playlist I listened to while writing this: 
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3uhHlMnBTjz19JljH6EMAh?si=b82012661a09415d

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There is a myth that when the clock hits 5.53 pm at the local carousel a boy with pink hair will appear and wander around, always in the same pink crop top, never to see before the evening chime. But beware of this innocent looking boy as you might see eternal death in his eyes within.

Though Taehyun didn't really believed such childish stories, which where only created to scare the little kids who ride the carousel every day, he still always found it funny to think about it when he sat in front of the carousel in the park enjoying the fresh air and the rustling of the trees. He always made sure that he kept an eye open for this sweet looking boy and checked the time every now and then, looking out for the magic number in which he is stated to appear. Taehyun has been doing this routine for about a week now and not once did he see that boy wandering around anywhere. He did not believe this stupid rumor in the first place anyways, but he still felt a disappointed feeling in his chest, when he still hadn't gotten to see him after a week of coming to the carousel. As if he really was that desperate to see a boy described this sweet. Not to mention that the rumor also includes that the boy only shows himself to the people he wants to. Maybe he just didn't want to show himself to Taehyun because he didn't look trustworthy enough or because of something else which Taehyun couldn't think of. Or maybe, just maybe this little horror story was just a hoax, but Taehyun was too caught up in his own little dreamland that he couldn't think of such a possible idea.

Even though this boy hadn't shown himself to Taehyun and it was already two weeks in which Taehyun was greeted with nothing but the sunset going down behind the majestic looking carousel, overflowing the whole sky with an orange fiasco, he still looked habitly at his phone awaiting the clock to hit 5.53 pm. And when it did, he looked up from the bright display and examined the surroundings with an expectant and hopeful gaze and later realised that like yesterday there was nothing to see. At Least that is what Taehyun thought because if his eyes weren't deceiving him right now, he could swear that there was a tall boy in a pink crop top standing in front of the carousel, looking at it with an disinterested expression. Taehyun wasn't really sure if his daydreaming got out of his head and materialized itself in front of him right now or if he just went insane. A boy so sweet like candy and soft like marshmallows stood there a few meters away from him, his pink hair glowing conspicuously and his whole appearance radiating undefying beauty, making Taehyun's heart burst out of his chest.

He didn't actually think about what he should do when this situation comes to reality. In his mind Taehyun just stared at this mysterious boy, doing nothing but admiring him. He already had imagined this boy in his head and thought about what he could look like, but in reality he was way more good looking and way more cute than Taehyun thought.