#1 | You get pretty mad easily

You weren't very known in Mondstadt, you worked alongside the chief alchemist Albedo in Dragonspine most of the time. Though Albedo and you don't get along that well because of your curiosity, There have been occasions where you two would get along.

When you two had first met everything had been going swell until you got bored and started playing around with different liquids, until you accidentally break one that was made to be an explosive once it comes in contact with cold air, blowing up Albedos current experiment and your notes you had been taking.

Albedo sat there in shock before turning to you with an irked expression. "Y/N.." you start freaking out "AH! Mr Albedo!!! I'm sorry!!!!" You say patting down the flames that glowed on the unreadable notes you had. "Please get out." Albedo asks "what..? But.. we're in Dragonspine? Where do I go??"
"Somewhere, anywhere but here." He says pushing all the broken glass and burnt paper in a bin. "Oh, okay... I can go look for some more ingred-" I say, going over to a board with the ingredients for one of the next experiments "No. Just go home." I look over to him frowning "I- Albedo.." I sigh "Okay.. I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask. He shakes his head "no need. I'll be having Sucrose helping me." You had packed up your stuff in your pouch and made your way down the mountain sulking.

Ever since that incident we haven't been on the best terms, the experiment was very VERY important to Albedo and the processing takes months, and I ruined it on the day the experiment was meant to be complete.

Albedo since then treated me poorly which angered me, leading to my now grudge against him. I do occasionally work with him but that's when I'm actually needed, otherwise I'm in the city at that alchemist workshop.

The only positive about being positioned there is that I met Traveler, Aether when he first arrived in Mondstadt.

We've actually become pretty good friends in my opinion. I'm pretty sure he's currently residing in Inazuma at the moment. So I'm pretty lonely apart from having Sucrose or Timaeus helping me at the alchemist table in town.

I pick up some bottles and whip the dust from underneath them before placing them back. Albedo has finally let me help him with some experiments today, I'm not sure if I'm excited or not, but I guess it's better than staying stationed outside all day. I make my way up the stairs to head towards the Favonius headquarters.

As that is where Albedo would be doing the experiment. I wasn't close with many of the knights, although I've had a couple of conversations with Kaeya, the Cavalry Captian. He's very flirty and playful which I find that's what makes him so.. Unique? I'm not quite sure what words to describe him with, to be honest.

I have tried questioning him about his eye patch, but he told me there's nothing to it and his eyes were completely fine, I even asked if I could see him without it on, he told me, that me asking that was like asking him to take his pants off, I was kinda weirded out but Kaeyas just weird like that I guess.

I finally made it to the huge doors of the headquarters, waving hello to the guards as I enter. I got upstairs over to Albedos lab, before I open the door I hear him groan. I question myself before opening the door to reveal a frustrated Albedo. "Uh, I'm here Mr Albedo," I say closing the door behind me.

"Finally, please take a seat at the desk over there I've given you some paper and pen, I want you to record the reactions when I pour this into three different types of plants," He says holding a beaker of purple fluid.

"Sure thing" I go sit down and the desk, which has papers pens and the three plants we will be experimenting with.

"So what are expecting to happen to the plants?" I ask looking over at him while he was reading over something on the chalkboard. "Hm, I want to see if this diluted version of one of my previous experiments would work. The previous experiment was turning these plans two times their size in three minutes, but it didn't go too well, they grew about fives times the size in under three minutes."