chapter 1

•Grey's pov•

"Shit!shit!" I groaned seeing the time. I  am running late again. It was already 9. I was supposed to wake up at 8.

Its been 2 years I've been living alone still can't get used to the alarm.
I ran to the bathroom to take a shower. After I finished I ate the leftover pizza and left. Thankfully I had a car.

When I reached the gate  I saw Luke and kayden standing there waiting for me. These two are my best friends who knows everything about me. I don't know why but I get along with boys more than girls. Maybe it was because I behave like a boy sometimes.

"Hey" they enveloped me in a hug.
"So what are we waiting for, come on let's get this done." I dragged them into our class. We are kind of like the badasses of our school. We were always together.

After we settled in the class I can feel eyes on me. I know some of the boys have a crush on me. But I don't mind them .
"Jake is looking at you " Jayden whispered to me smirking.
"I know" I didn't mind the stares I was getting.
I was more into men than highschool boys.
I was dreading for the class to end so that we could go the cafe opposite to our school. It was a famous cafe by Masie. She is a chubby women in her thirties.

Once the last class finished we went to the cafe. Almost everyone from our school comes here. Here is where most the dramas occur.

As we entered I saw two men in suit sitting opposite to our usual seat. I hadn't seen them before. They both were handsome , hot to be specific. I think they were businessmen seeing the number of folders in from of them.

We ordered our usual and I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned to see one of the men in suit watching me. He didn't even look away after I caught him staring.

"Here comes the Barbie" Luke said pulling me away from my thoughts.
Barbie is well the most popular slut in our school Jenna.
Most of the dramas here was initiated by her.
Today was no different.
"Barbie your ass" Jenna stopped at our table.
By now everyone was watching us like usual. And I also felt the two men looking at us.
"What do you want Jenna" I asked not being bothered by her glares she was giving at Luke.
"Oh , I forgot you were the leader of your pretty little group" she snickered at me.
"Go back to your handsome devil crush" I said to her without any emotions.
I really hated drama and I was trying to end it calmly but I don't think she is gonna  make  it happen.
Jenna has a crush on Reece who was the most popular guy in the school and also the leader of the football team. But he had never dated anyone. Everyone says he's so cold and ruthless. Not only Jenna half of the school is behind him.

"He is maybe a devil now but I will fix him for sure" she said with a little hurt in her voice.
"Who are you Bob the builder, the whole school is behind him saying that they can fix him. What are y'all a construction crew. Give him a break dude" I said to her and I can hear some of the boys laughing.

"What are you laughing at " I glared at them . I really hated when they laughed when someone was hurt. They were insulting her. Even though I don't like her. Everyone stopped laughing.

"Jenna , I really don't wanna do this . Go " I said looking at her .
I think she understood if she was going to stand here she was the one who was going to be humiliated. So she walked out of the cafe.

"I have to go to Stacy's" kayden said behind me. Stacy was the girl he was seeing now. I think they make a great couple.
He started walking towards the door when I remembered something.
"Hey do you have a condom" I asked and I was sure everyone heard it.
He grunted and walked towards me.
"How many times do I have to tell you  not to shout the kind of things." He was red due to embarrassment and anger .
"And how many times have I told you not to leave your condoms in my bag, take it and go" I was still laughing at him.

He had a small hint of smile in his face. And with that he walked away.
I turned around to see the same pair of eyes watching my every move. Even though the other man was talking something to him I don't think he was listening.

_______________________________________

I will update quick......