【Prologue】

DISCLAIMER: I have never once in my life written a single angsty book, so please bare with me on this one. 😅😅😅

L'manberg... In its entirety.

They said that I blew this all up. That I had been the villain in that story. I just... couldn't remember. Sometimes I would even forget how to remember. How could they possibly think that I could remember blowing up a nation? I mean.. Now that I put it like that, I guess it would make sense. But still, what doesn't sit right with me is that I remember the election, The Van, Niki.... Philza puncturing me in the stomach with his sword. All of those are things that make me happy. That's why I can remember them...

           However.. Normally the thought of someone who you saw as a father figure, stabbing you with a sharp, thick, heavy sword would anger you, make you want to throw things, and punch walls. I am a ghost though.. So I can only imagine how it feels to interact with something physically. 

           One of the things that I remember was a big "Boom." Stop it... I remember Sparring with Techno as a kid, Bullying Tommy, Winning the election, The smell of bread, Books, Tunnels, Arrows. Niki. That name repeated in my mind, over and over, louder and louder, ringing in my ear. I hoped she was ok, that she was doing well, and that one day she would forgive me for "blowing up the nation" as everyone else said I did. Maybe she would even visit me. 

            I don't know though, apparently my death really took a tole on a couple of peoples mental patterns. Tommy and Niki were the most effected by it. Poor kid, he was just 17... Getting exiled by his best friend maybe a little less than a year ago probably didn't make him feel any better. He trusted him, Tubbo, And as a result, he got betrayed, Exiled from the nation he helped create.