At a Concert

oh yeah if you can't tell this is a human au and both Licorice and parfait r blk 😼

"POMEGRANATEE. HAVE YOU SEEN MY EXLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION PARU PARU PARFAIT HEADBANDD??" Licorice yelled from across the room.

"One, stop yelling. Two. Check your head."

"Oh. Thanks."

Licorice was very excited. he had a vip pass to one of Parfaits concerts!! He wanted to make sure everything went smoothly.

(time skip because why not.)

Getting out of the car Licorice was really happy. People would probably be confused on why this goth lookin bitch has going to one of ParuParuParfaits concerts.

Since Licorice had a vip pass, he was able to go backstage. omly 5 people had vip passes.

In the backstage Licorice and the other four people were greeted by Partfait. Licorice was so excited he could hardly talk.

"Oh you! You were one of the first people who bought the vip tickets right?"

"o-Oh me? a-ah yes that was me, Licorice."
Licorice said with a big proud smile on his face

Parfait had giggled
"You seem pretty cool. We should hang out after the concert. For now I gotta preform. I'm trusting you to go in the front row so I can see you mkay?"

Licorice nodded and went back to the crowd and pushed people out of his way to get to the front.

(again another time skip to after the concert)

Licorice walked backstage again

"There you are!! I was waiting for you!!"

"Y-you were?"

"Yeah!!!! I mean it would be stupid for me to just ditch someone like you."

"What do you mean 'like me'?"

"It's hard to explain but you'll get it one day probably."

"So what do we do now?"

"Oh yeah! I was gonna show you the start of my new Album!"

END OF 1ST CHAPTER.

this was lazy I'll probably do better later anyway bye for now or something how do you end this