Am I dreaming?

Update from 4/13/2022 I fixed what I believe to be all the errors and even change somethings to make it more enjoyable :) <3

Shinsou had finally graduated from UA. He was happy,so very happy but after a month or so of him graduating he started to have this dream. Every few days it would happen, the dream was about his old teacher, Aizawa.

It would start from his room, he would "wake up" and go to his kitchen, make some food then a man would come down stairs. Tall, with black hair, the man would walk up to Shinsou from behind and ask want he was making. Shinsou always said sunny-side eggs even though they were not. After Shinsou was done they'd eat together at the table, the man asked Shinsou about his hero job. But Shinsou never actually answered, just a hmm. When they finished the man would ask Shinsou to meet him upstairs, Shinsou would go to the room at this part of the dream he would actually see Aizawa's face. He realizes that he shares a house and room with his high school teacher! He'd turn red, he never knows want to do. "What's wrong, kitty? Your really red, are you okay?" Aizawa says, while putting up his hair in a bun. "I didn't think you would be my lover" Shinsou would reply, then covers his face in embarrassment. Aizawa gets up from the bed and walks over, he moves Shinsou's hands. "I didn't think you would say yes" he says while showing the ring on his finger. He goes in for a kiss, the dream ends there.

After having this same dream 10 times already he thinks it's time he calls Aizawa. "Yes?" A very tired Aizawa answers the phone. "Aizawa? It's me Shinsou from UA" Shinsou shutters silently. "Yeah I remember, what do you need?" Aizawa wishes to sleep but it won't hurt to chat, right? "I-I've been having this dream about you" He doesn't know if it's A good idea to tell Aizawa. "I have too" Aizawa says quietly. "You what?" Shinsou asks. Aizawa explains how he keeps having a dream where they're married and live together. Aizawa's dream isn't the same though, his mind is dirtier. The dream starts where they both come home from work, Shinsou asks if they could shower together. Aizawa agrees. They both strip, Shinsou turns on the water he turns to Aizawa to find he was looking at his ass. "You old pervert" Shinsou faces Aizawa. Aizawa still isn't looking at Shinsou's eyes, he's focused on how lively Shinsou is. Aizawa looks up at Shinsou. Aizawa smirks, "he disagrees" He laughs at himself. "Shut the fuck up, this is your fault take responsibility!" Shinsou pouts, Aizawa gets closer he grabs Shinsou's waist and whispers "ok, kitten".

Hearing this over the phone made Shinsou a little creeped out. He begins to tell Aizawa about his dream. "I'm sorry if that was weird but I had to tell you, it felt dirty keeping it to myself" Aizawa said awkwardly. Aizawa is really glad Shinsou called. "Can you come over? I live alone." Shinsou really hopes he says yes. "Of course, I'll be there in 10, see you soon bye" (he gave the address over text) Aizawa hangs up anymore of Shinsou's voice he'd probably tell Shinsou the truth about liking him.

That old man is so dirty, what was I thinking asking him to come over! Jezz what if he wants to fuck, I can't do that I'm A virgin!! Shinsou takes a shower, he wants to be clean for the visit. When he gets out Aizawa is at the door. "Coming!" Shinsou wraps the towel tight on his waist and opens the door, "you said 10 not 30" Shinsou says glancing at the bag Aizawa was holding. "You said straight not gay" Aizawa snaps back, "bastard" Shinsou mumbles. "I heard that" Aizawa tells him.

Aizawa closes and locks the front door. He pulls out a stuffed calico cat from the bag. "It's so cute!" Shinsou grabs it and hugs it forgetting that his left hand was holding his towel. "Shinsou!" Aizawa grabs the towel before it falls. "Oh" he looks at Aizawa holding the towel on his waist, he turns a little red. He throws the cat on the couch and holds the towel with both hand this time. "I'll be right back" he says while walking upstairs to his room. (Aizawa sits down of the couch) If I wouldn't have grabbed his towel I bet we would be, making out right now, wait what am I thinking?! That's so gross of me but his lips look so soft, I wonder if he is a virgin? Shinsou walks downstairs in sweat pants and a T-shirt with a cat on it "pfft- Is that a cat shirt?" Aizawa laughs, "it's cute! Suck my dick, asshole" Shinsou walks over and sits on the couch.

"No need for a potty mouth" Aizawa smirks and looks at Shinsou's face, "you're still so red" Aizawa triggers something inside Shinsou. He turns the other way out of embarrassment but it's weird to him that he likes this feeling, the feeling of knowing how embarrassing it is to be so red. Aizawa grabs Shinsou's face to make there eyes lock view. "Can I kiss you?" Shinsou asks, "sure-" Aizawa was brainwashed, (Shinsou is talking) "let go of me" Aizawa lets go. "Why did you say yes to coming here?" Shinsou loves using his quirk. "I wanted to see you" Aizawa talks like a robot. Shinsou's whole face is red now, he lets him out of the trance. "Why'd you ask if I wanted to kiss?" Aizawa is now kinda red. Shinsou looks at him and smiles. "Did you want to?"

Shinsou asks. Not even two seconds and Aizawa kissed him like it was a honey moon. Aizawa puts Shinsou in his lap facing him. "Umm" Shinsou looks away too flustered to even look at Aizawa, his heart is racing. Aizawa gently grabs Shinsou's face a gives one of the most soft and tender kisses Shinsou has every had,he kisses again and again. "Just kiss me with tongue already!" Shinsou pouts, "oh? So you do want me?" Aizawa smirks. "why else would you be here?" Shinsou responses. They start making out for a few minutes every now and then a few soft moans. Shinsou stops, his eyes still close with a disappointed face.

"What's wrong?" Aizawa asks confused,"you're hard alreadly" Shinsou says in a judging tone. "Then lets go upstairs" Aizawa insist, "Sure" Shinsou agrees. Aizawa gets up, picks up Shinsou and goes to his room. He lays him on the bed. "Hey Aizawa, go easy on me I've never done this before" Shinsou's imaginary dream is finally true! (He grabbed the bag when he got up) Aizawa pulls lube and condoms from the bag where the cat had come from. "You knew?" Shinsou asks surprised as ever, "It was just in case" Aizawa repiles. "Do you want music so your neighbors don't hear?" Shinsou shakes his head doubtful that they'll hear. "I'm ready, are you?" Shinsou was always very cocky. Aizawa pulls down his pant and puts on the condom, he lubes his fingers and with other hand pulls down Shinsou pants to find that he wasn't wearing underwear the whole time they were making out.

He slowly inserts his lubricated fingers, "ngh-" Shinsou lets out a little noise. Aizawa pulls them out, then repeats two more times each times filling Shinsou with more and more pleasure. Aizawa gets on top of Shinsou and slowly puts half in, "ngh-ah- Aizawa careful" Shinsou's worried. "its only half way in, calm down your too tense" Aizawa pulls out, "ah-" Shinsou is so horny but isn't willing to lose to Aizawa. He puts it back in but all the way in this time, "Aizawa! Ah-" it hurt him a little bit but feels so good at the same time, Aizawa puts up his hair.

Aizawa thrusts intensely. "Ah! Aizawa! Fuck ngh-" Shinsou holds back the urge to climax, Aizawa goes faster Shinsou's hole is throbbing the pain feels so good! He's moaning so loud he starts to rethink not turning on music. The repeating slapping of Aizawa going in and out makes Shinsou want him more. Aizawa places a firm grip in his hair. Aizawa goes faster and deeper in Shinsou he can't stop, it feels so good. Shinsou is crying, it feels amazing! Aizawa gets to the sweet spot they both moan from finally reaching they're climax points. Aizawa pulls out Shinsou falls down out of exhaustion. He already knows he'll be sore tomorrow. Aizawa takes off the condom and throws it away He cleans himself and Shinsou up. They lay together in bed. "You're fucking amazing" Shinsou says while moving over to rest his head on Aizawa's chest, "I know"

Thank you for reading, Am I dreaming
Sorry if there are errors I made this at two in the morning😁❤