6

"Hello my lovely student~~" satoru said cheerfully. i shook my head and sigh. i thought we're gonna meet them the other time?

flashback

"then..im gonna meet them later? y'know when they're feeling better.." i said timidly. i feel guilty for the student especially megumi. satoru said that megumi saw yuuji died right in front of his eyes.

"i thought so too but.. look! they're determine now so why not just go now? and you're free right because y'know...you're gonna be busy with clan and marriage thingy that the higher up won't even give you a single simple mission...so I'll tell them that you're so strong and you're willing to help them practice. basically you're gonna train them" he said before grabbing my hand not even waiting for my response.

"wait satoru--"

flashback ended

and so here we are. i, without any discussion and without my consent are gonna be the trainer for SATORU'S student. his excuse? lately the higher up are giving him more and more mission and are focusing on him so much. me being me, ofc let him slip because higher up sucks and i know that.

ngl, i kinda feel sorry for satoru. plus, him doing this actually protect me from the higher up. it's always like that.

i unconsciously let out a heavy sigh.

"ehh yuri-chan?? why are you sighing?" satoru snapped me out of my thought. i was in my own world because who wouldn't? hearing satoru freaking long speech that's full by him praising himself are tiring.

"eh? nothing.. you're just being so tiresome satoru. im tired of hearing your voice already" i sigh.

and then i hear the student laughing.

"who's this gojo-sensei? i like her!!" a brown hair bob cut hair girl said.

"she kinda looks like you, in a way..is she your--?" a girl with green pony tail style hair who's wearing a glasses add.

right...we kinda looks the same.

but people say soulmate face are kinda similar with each other.

ok that's unnecessary, we're literally cousin.

"right this is sayuri" satoru said pointing at me.

"nice to meet you guys, im gojo sayuri. satoru um cousin" i awkwardly said the last part.

should I say fiance instead?

"ah your cousin ha bakatoru. anyway, im maki zenin. call me maki, nice to meet you too sayuri-san" maki smile sweetly at me.

"im kugisaki nobara. you're so pretty!!" she squealed making me laugh.

"panda" the PANDA said but ofc, sayuri is use to weird thing so she's not that suprise.

"this is inumaki toge, he's a curse speech user so he limit his vocabulary and speak using the onigiri ingredients only" maki said pointing to the silver hair boy beside him as the boy nodded and smile. though he's covering his lower face, sayuri could still see his eyes so she knew whenever the boy react.

"aren't you gonna introduce yourself fushiguro?" nobara nudged megumi with her elbow.

"... nice to meet you, again sayuri-neesan" he said looking at me before averting his gaze to satoru.

"why did you bring neesan here anyway?" he scratched his neck making a lazy face.

"oh megumi-kun, i just want to introduce yuri-chan to my lovely student. afterall she's an important person to me. soon to be more important tho" he said in a cheerful tone.

he did not...
is he planning to tell the kids or what?
important person.. really??!!

not like i hate it but, the kids are not dumb

i sighed before turning my attention towards megumi.

"it's been a long time since i last saw you right, megumi? you're doing great, from what i heard from this idiot ofc" i grinned and point at satoru.

satoru dramatically act like he was shot and start fake crying.

talk about being a drama queen

"yes I've been doing great sayuri-neesan. how about you? i heard that you've been dealing with satoru more lately"

"you too megumi-kun??" satoru gasped and continue his acting.

"so you guys know each other?" panda asked.

"yeah, back then satoru always bring me to sayuri-neesan house. sometimes i sleep there when he's on mission. okkotsu-senpai know her too. last year, me and okkotsu-senpai went to her house for some "party" and neesan immediately take a liking on okkotsu-senpai" megumi explained while the other student just nodded.

"tsk..you guys completely ignore me. anyway, my lovely student. since sayuri here are not gonna have any mission for now, for some personal reason... she'll be staying here and watch you guys train!! and don't worry she might not look like it but she's crazy strong, almost like a monster. number two after me maybe because ofc im the strongest" satoru said with a smug expression on his face.

i feel an irkmark on my head and i hit satoru on the head leaving no time for him to turn on his infinity.

"im fast and you know that. tch, satoru you cocky bastard. you want to get some good beating from me or are you gonna shut up?" i growled.

he's so cocky like please let me have a moment of peace.

"anyway, what he said was true so if there's anything you need help with you can call me" i turned to the student who's looking at me with awe as i smile.

"you're such a meanie yuri-chan..and here i thought you love me" satoru whined childishly.

"there, there satoru stop being so childish. now go, you have a mission don't you? bye see you later, be safe don't be so cocky and end up getting hurt" i pat his head obviously can't stay mad at him for long time.

he smile like a child before disappearing.

"there your problem neesan. you can't stay mad at him for long time, you can't resist his so-called puppy eyes and pout" megumi said, looking disappointed.

"oh come on, cut me some slack. i grow up with him and see his freaking ocean blue eyes giving me that puppy looks and pout every single day. ofc i would have a soft spot for him. plus he's not that bad" i shrugged my shoulder and start walking to a tree nearing the training ground.

"now now, get prepared for the training" i smirked.

this is gonna be fun~~