6 | "are we engaged?"

𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙? ❞

HARRYS POV:

I WOULDN'T SAY I DIDN'T feel bad for Olivia in the group chat, because I did. For most parts, I actually agreed with her and not the others.

Even though, Olivia did drink at the party, I would think she remembered what happened. Because I still fucking do.

Not that it's bad, for me.

After Olivia left the group chat, I thought it would be better to hang out together instead of her being in her dorm alone and also me being alone. It kinda sounds depressing, if i'm being honest. But at this point, everyone is depressed.

I didn't think she would actually agree to hang out with me. So when she did, I threw my phone across my bed.

Literally.

I began making my way towards the Slytherin common room until I stopped walking, when I spotted a familiar girl walking towards me, with a smile on her face.

"I know you said you would meet me here," Olivia started as she finally stood in front of me.

I lowered my head to meet here eyes, "But I thought it would be better for me to not wait and meet you here. Plus we would have more time to hang out!"

I chuckle, keeping eye contact as I notice Olivia's cheeks turning light pink. "Really that excited to see me, huh?"

"That, or me just wanting to leave my dorm room today." Olivia smiled, her cheeks turning to normal once I stopped making eye contact.

"I'll take it as you just wanted to see me."

"In your dreams Potter." Olivia nudges my shoulder now that she's standing right next to me.

"Harry." I tell her, walking outside the castle. "Call me Harry, please."

"Okay," she nods looking outside. "Call me Olivia, then."

"Got it." I smile, still walking, even though I don't know where we're going.

"So where are we going?" Olivia asks, looking towards me.

For a second, I thought she could read minds.

"I actually don't know. I was thinking you could pick."

"What about hogsmeade? Buying things make me get things off my mind." Olivia answers, fidgeting with one of her rings on her left hand.

I smile while nodding and start heading towards Hogsmeade while Olivia is turning her phone off. She gets more notifications than me.

I try to start small conversation as we get closer to hogsmeade, but nothing comes out. I look down at my feet, still walking, and still haven't said anything. It makes me feel so fucking stupid, and I don't even know what to do.

I finally look up and turn my face to Olivia, who is looking in awe at the view of Hogsmeade, "Hey, about the group chat earlier today-"

Before finishing my sentence, Olivia interrupts me,
"Harry, it's no big deal, really." She answers smiling weakly towards me.

It is a big deal, trust me.

"Well, I just wanted to say that i'm on your side. Even though we did drink a little too."

Olivia chuckles softly, "Thanks. Good to know we are the only ones who remember."

I think my heart just went 100 times faster than it previously was.