Cap 1:Hallo~ Heros.

3rd POV:
As the Hand villain looked at the defeated Nomu he began throwing a tantrum as all the young heros and number 1 hero watched the young villain acting like a child that just lost a video game the lights began to flicker again as everyone tense at the feeling in the room then saw a black and purple butterfly fly to Tomura as he looked at the flying creature land a couple of feat away that was when it coating the USJ in a dark purple void as a smoke came from the butterfly as a person of child walked out of the smoke with his head down everyone got in a defensive position as the person walked out of the smoke.

"Ha,Did I scare you?"
Said the child as he walked to the blue haired male who looked on in fear and what seemed to be hope.

"I have a great friend you know he helped be get all the way here?"When the child made it to the young villain passing through Kurogiri's mist that surrounded him he placed his hand on Tomura's face feeling it as the older male couldn't help but let a tear fall at the familiar feeling and leaned agent's the hand then looked up at the male.

"Are you happy to see me?"asked the child as his hair slowly started to change color to a snow white as he finally lifted up his head showing his glowing red eyes and whispering a soft.

"It's been awhile Tenko."