1 - Meeting

Once upon a time, Sonic-chan went to East High School where they were just a ordinary student with an ordinary life. On this day that was monday, Sonic-chan was running from their geography class to their maths class. They ran so fast that they made a permanent trail in the ground, that air bent around them, that fire started to form and the fire alarm went off and the school was on fire! everyone started to PANIC! There were crowds of people cascading from the rooms and top floors, people were being pushed off, it looked like a weird and gory ragdoll simulation. Sonic-chan got hit on the head by falling metal and people. A ringing sound shattered their ears, they became dizzy, and the world faded to black. They were going to die.

Blackness slowly started to fade away, and Sonic-chan could see some blurry shapes. they managed to see that they were in a cozy chair in a completely empty basement, with cosy rope wrappings making them be in a hug with the chair. A shark came along and perundiffily vocalized to sonic-Chan
"Your karmic value binds you, for as long as rivers flow, and mountains stand, you will never be free. The bird shall never fly."
Sonic-chan's fair countenance became puzzled, and they simply articulated
"Never be free? What does free even mean? Be free from society and live in the woods? But even then, I am still bound by my bodily needs. So then, does it mean to be dead to be free? But what is dead? Have I not died countless times?"
Upon saying this, they awoke their UwU rainbow hybrid sans bendy onceler my little pony chosen one demon powers which made a big explosion and the entire room was gone. however, Sonic-chan did not see that the Shark was wearing Daddy Mr Beats Shoes, and was desperately trying to stop the explosion from hitting Daddy Mr Beats Shoes. It was too late.

"It is never too late, dear Sonic-chan-senpai-kun." mouthed a voice. "Hold onto Hope, and that Hope shall guide you."

Shocked, Sonic-chan forced their facial muscles in a way that would move their eyelids open.
"Hey, sexy" asserted the Daddy Mr Beats Shoes.
"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what baka??!???!???!!!??!??" SCREAMED SONIC-CHAN, THEIR FACE ALL RED LIKE PMS: 2347 C
HEX COLOR: #E10600;
RGB: (225,6,0)
CMYK: (0,94,100,0). Sonic-chan surveyed around. They were in a fanciest french restaurant, the one where a chip that is not so greasy costs 10$! "I-i-i-i-i-i-idiotka!" sonic-Chan exclaimed. "STFU, baby ahaha i'm paying it for all because im super rich" Daddy Mr Beats Shoes gave utterance to as he pulled a five quid out of his ballsack. Sonic-chan was extremely flustered about this and nearly passed out! The waitress, who was hot but not nearly as hot as Daddy Mr Beats Shoes and looked very elegant came along and enquired
"What would you like to order?"
"I-i-i-i would like a merde mélangée à de la pisse, please!" Sonic-chan declared in a perfect French accent. "and can i get a va niquer ta mère please" stated Daddy Mr Beats Shoes, in a beautiful voice that was like stained glass paintings to my ears.
"oh my, both of you have great taste! they will be coming right up" rendered the waitress as she ran away to get the food.
"so, sexy, is this to your liking m'lady?"
"i-i-i.."
Sonic-chan could not give utterance to what they were feeling. Their heart was at 93738BPM and their face was at 62730°C. They wanted to engrave this beautiful moment into their mind forever.

The hot waitress came back, carrying the beautiful dishes effortlessly, each step almost a dance. She laid them down with grace. "Thank you" Daddy Mr Beats Shoes and Sonic-chan uttered in unison. "Hey, what's your name and favourite colour" Sonic-chan asked Miss Hot Waitress with a clear intent to do unholy things. Daddy Mr Beats Shoes stared at them with the eyes of a disappointed god, burning hatred for the absolute sin Sonic-Chan was committing, the disgusting, revolting crime. "Oh wait ahaha i meant to say that you're really ugly and die ahaha" whispered Sonic-chan, trying to save themself from the wrath of Daddy Mr Beats Shoes. The waitress left them to enjoy their wonderful meal.

After a splendid meal and conversing about the awful acts that radiators are indirectly responsible for, they left, except they both felt drunk and sick without drinking anything.  It was a struggle just to walk. The hot waitress decided to drive them home.