teased..

as i slammed the car door in frustration he asked "why are you so mad what happened?" i sighed and said "nothing.." he started the car and drove slowly as i sighed and scrolled through instagram, he said "something is wrong then? huh?" i said angrily "no nothing is wrong stop asking me!" he looked at me angrily and said "kitten next time you talk to me like that watch what will happen." i said "what are you gonna do huh? choke me like you did last time?!" he looked at me for a second and said "that does it.." as he forcefully grabbed my throat making it slightly hard to breathe he said "see you thought i wasn't gonna do it huh? you thought wrong kitten." i said "i-im sorry.." in fear. he said "what i thought" and slowly moved his hand from my throat he whispered in my ear, "maybe we should go somewhere private shall we.?" as he smirked. he drove to a empty parking lot, he untied his seat belt and moved closer to me and said "undo your seat belt cmon. nervously i undid my seat belt and faced him and asked. "what are we doing here??" he said "don't question me kitten you know exactly why we are here.." he laughed and started touching my thigh up and down making me bite my lip slowly, he looked into my eyes as he grabbed my neck again and kissed me passionately making me blush. he started kissing me up and down while i moaned slowly as he started touching me he slowly moved his hand onto my private areas and i whimpered slowly. he said "i think i have punished you enough now.." as he smiled and he put his seatbelt on and drove away back to our house saying, "i will tease you more when we get home kitten don't worry.i said "okay" and smirked as he drove us back home listening to music on the way.