II

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊        ┊  *     ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎"𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽?"

* *:・゚ ┊        ┊ 
*     ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽?"

Opening his eyes, Itadori Yuuji blinked his bleary eyes, trying to clarify what was in front of him.

"Morning."

Grunting, he raised his head, focusing his blurry vision on the blindfolded man, and a excessively tied-up woman beside him. "Since you're awake, might as well wake her up," The teacher took the talisman off of the woman's chest and tapped her cheeks.

"Wake up~" He cooed.

The woman jolted awake, her eyes zeroing on the white-haired man. "Well then," The teacher turned to the boy, "Which one are you right now?"

"Aren't you..."

"Gojo Satoru. I'm in charge of handling the first-years at Jujutsu Tech."

Itadori started mumbling to himself, his grogginess slowing starting to wear off.

As the two conversed, [Y/N] looked around the room. Lanterns and protective talismans littered the walls and the ceiling. She felt around the restraints── ropes with talismans wrapped around it.

"I don't think you should be worrying about others, Itadori Yuuji," Gojo says, making her shift her attention to their conversation. The man looked at the demon as well, "It's been decided that both of you, will be secretly executed." He dropped the bomb.

Casually, the woman started to fidget in her place, successful in accidentally breaking off her restraints, she froze, not expecting it to not have much of an effect, she was disappointed. Pursing her lips, she pretended like nothing happened, sitting still.

"The execution's still on, but I got your execution sentence suspended."

What in the world is this man saying? She thought.

"So you're not killing me right away?" As if suddenly remembering there was another person in the room, [Y/N] stared at the male in front of her, making the said boy a bit uncomfortable at the attractive woman's gaze.

"Mhm, I'll explain from the top," Gojo said, reaching into his pockets and taking out a finger. Sensing the power from what he was holding, she was of course, curious.