Prologue

It's the beginning of fifth year for the Golden Quartet, and they just had a very different speech before the feast. No one has ever had the audacity to interrupt Albus Dumbledore since...ever, the Evil Pink Toad. Everyone is talking as Jade smile at her Slytherin Girlfriend Pansy Parkinson who smile back at her. They date in secrets without anyone knowing. Harry know this before leaning to his best two friends "20 galleons that Jade and Pansy end up together after their 7th year." Hermione smirked at his best friends "you're on." Ron was very confused why Jade was dating a Slytherin student.

Then the doors to the Great Hall open to reveal those the Quartet recognized and those they don't. Arthur, Molly, Bill, Charlie, and Percy Weasley, along with Remus Lupin, Snuffles, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Kingsley Shacklebolt, the real "Mad Eye" moody, Nymphadora, Andromeda, and Ted Tonks, Fleur Delacour, Viktor Krum, Dobby, Amelia Bones, Rufus Scrimgeour, and Cornelius Fudge.

Everyone look at them in confusion. Cornelius demand "what is the meaning of this Dolores?" everyone look at Dolores if she was the one who invite them.  Dolores replied "Yes I have invite all of you that were going to watch the life of those two liars that I received 8 DVD's from a mysterious unknown person who gave it to me to prove these two liars are."

The Golden Quartet shocked that Dolores will show everyone what they did in 4 years ago like breaking the rules, encountering dangerous things, not to mentioned that the Twins life with the Dursley. Hermione whisper to the twins "Harry, Jade what if those movies will show to everyone that Sirius Black was innocent and Voldemort is back!" Ron agree with Hermione "she's right we can prove to everyone that you two are not liars." The Twins didn't think of that they think the movies will show the truth and the future to everyone.

McGonagall ask the twins "are you sure you want everyone to watch the movies about your life's?" she worried that her colleagues and everyone react that the twins life in the miserable way with the Dursley and she was very angry at Dumbledore for ignore her warnings about not to make the Twins live with those Magic-Hating Muggles. The Twin replied "Yes they will watch the movie about us." Dumbledore nod, "Very well. Let us watch the first movie." With a flick of his wand, the tables and benches in the Great Wall are replaced as comfortable sofas and he then puts the DVD into the player as everyone get comfortable. The Potter twins sit next to each other on the couch where they joined by Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Ginny on Harry's side, and The Weasley Twins, Luna, Daphne and Astoria Greengrass(that Jade befriended them in first and second year), Fred next to Jade putting an arm around her - Pansy glancing  at them with furrowed brows. she wanted to sit next to her but couldn't do it worry that that will reveal that she and Jade were dating to everyone. Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Lily Moon, and Tracey Davis look at Pansy with knowing looks they know that Pansy and Jade were dating since Third Year they promise her they will not tell anyone about this. (A/N: Jade befriended them since second year where Pansy introduced her friends to her in the Slytherin dorm.)

Everyone settle in, Snuffles laying at Harry and Jade's feet as the Light go dim, the screen lights up, and the movies begins.

A/N: this is what Jade Lily Potter look like in the movie.