Introductions

Scarred love
                            Horror book
                Author's name: D.Chatman Pamela
   ! To start this off I hope y'all know I have nothing against any y'all if y'alls  names match with the character I mean no offence these are not meant to be real characters I hope yall understand!

Avery Denise Hill:
Main character
Age: 15
Birthday: October 5th, 2006
Grade: 10th
Family life: Everythings alright there would be an occasional fight, but it wouldn't be too serious. Her parents are still together and she has 2 siblings that live with her, they are not that rich, but they are not poor either. Sibling bond- there pretty good sibling they would fight now and then, but it's usually over stupid things, they still would look out for eachother. She doesn't really have any other family members beside her aunt. Her Aunt's name is  Brianna Berry Hill She is 24 years old and doesn't have any kids.
Parents name: Alise Denise Hill she is the mom she also has a job. The dad's name is Dallas Denise Hill
Siblings Name: The Youngest siblings name is Abrey Denise Hill. Brothers name is Elijah Denise Hill.
Parents age: Mom:34
Dad:38
Siblings age: Younger sister: 9
Younger brother: 11
School life: Her school life is pretty boring, she has a good amount of friends, but she isn't popular, she isn't bullied though, but does have a few guys that have asked her out. Her grades are extremely good; she only gets some B's, but it's mostly A's in almost all her classes.
Her closest friend's name: James Docker.
Other friends' names: Rosetta Harde, Marilyn Rose, Makayla Joshlyn, Lizanna Post,and James Docker.

James Docker: kinda a main character
Age: 15
Birthday: November 14th, 2006
Grade:10th
Family Life: Everything is alright he doesn't really have a good parent bond because his parents are hesitant of him being gay, but they still are trying to support himbecause they love him. He is an only child, he also has a boyfriend named Josh Willaims. James doesn't have anyone else related that he knows of. His parents names are Scarlet Docker, the mothers name, and the fathers name is Adrien Docker, they have average wealth.
Mom's Age: 40 
Dad's Age:  39
School life: James school life is alright he has all B's and gets an accisional A at times, but other than that his report cards and midterms are mostly B's or B+. He has a group of friends, but he isn't particularly popular. He does have one friend that he trusts the most.
Closets friend's name: Avery Denise Hill
Other friends:Rosetta Harde, Marilyn Rose, Makayla Joshlyn, and Lizanna Post.

Noah Allen Alexander: main character.
Age:16
Birthday: August 3rd, 2005
Grade: 11th
Family life: Everything is surprisingly well in his family, he both still has his parents living in the same house together, although he doesn't have a sibling. He likes to sometimes kill animals, but has a hunting permit. There isn't much known about him yet. Noah Is a killer who seems to have a sort of obsession with the other main character Avery Denise Hill. They both share some classes together, but they rarely  talk to each other, only an occasional 'hi' or 'how are you' is shared. There isn't much about him. His Mothers name is Jenna Allen Alexander, and his fathers name is Bill Docks. His family is average wealth.
Mom's age: 37
Dad's age: 41
Friends: Diego Perez, Aintonio Alexander, Madison buligar.
He doesn't trust any of his friends.

Arthur's Note: I really hope y'all enjoy this book- imma let y'all know there will be errors and I apologize if there are! But other thank that I hope y'all enjoy 😊