𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗬𝗘𝗡𝗔

⺀⌕ BIRTH NAME: Kim Yishi⺀⌕ ENGLISH NAME: Kim Yisha ⺀⌕ NICKNAME(S): Yena, Nation's Goddess, Princess, Love ⺀⌕ STAGE NAME: Yena

⺀⌕ ENGLISH NAME: Kim Yisha
⺀⌕ NICKNAME(S): Yena, Nation's Goddess, Princess, Love
⺀⌕ STAGE NAME: Yena

— [♡] ; AGE: 18
— [♡] ;BIRTHDAY: Jan 2nd, 2002
— [♡] ;ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn
— [♡] ;CHINESE ZODIAC SIGN: Horse

◞ ✮・RACE: White
◞ ✮・NATIONALITY: South Korean
◞ ✮・BIRTHPLACE: Seoul, South Korea

ՙ ✰ ៸ ・GENDER: Female
ՙ ✰ ៸・SEXUALITY: Bisexual
ՙ ✰ ៸・PRONOUNS: She/Her
ՙ ✰ ៸・IDEAL TYPE: Someone who is kind and willing to help, someone who gives nicknames and is also flirty but not to over the top flirty.

˓ ᨒ ⸝・HEIGHT: 5'5
˓ ᨒ ⸝・WEIGHT: 47 kg (103 lbs)
˓ ᨒ ⸝・BLOOD TYPE: -B
˓ ᨒ ⸝・MBTI: INFJ

ՙ ꗃ・FLUENT LANGUAGES ៸៸ : English, Korean And Japanese
ՙ ꗃ・TALENTS ៸៸ : Gymnastics, Karate and Dancing.
ՙ ꗃ・PERSONALITY ៸៸ : Cold at First or might seem cold but on the inside, she's really soft, cute and adorable. She would gush over you and show affection once she knows you.

 She would gush over you and show affection once she knows you

ꞋꞌꞋ ・ FACTS/EXTRA INFORMATION:

- She is obsessed with cats and every time she sees a cat, she most likely would stare at it for a couple minutes or hours.

- She used to have an bike before JYP took it away because she crashed it a lot.

- Whenever she goes shopping, she spends more than 2 hours shopping because she says / quotes, "There is more than one for a reason."

- Her parents named her 'Yishi / Yisha' Because her parents got inspired by an Korean queen!

- She is an outdoor person as she loves to pick leaves, play childhood games and loves to just run around doing nothing.

- She has "broken" humor as her members would say, anyone could be saying something or making noises and she would be laughing.

- She hates summer as when she goes to the beach, her swimsuit is wrinkled and looks weird so she doesn't really go to the beach.

- Her favorite season is "Prob Winter Or Fall." She says.

ꞋꞌꞋ ・END OF FACTS/EXTRA INFORMATION: