Moving in

(Based on - "My Babysitter's a Vampire": Season 1 Episode 2)

After my parents got divorced, I decided to move with my Grandma. She, too, is a spell master and she used to teach me when I was a kid before she relocated to Whitechapel. It was a 3-hour flight from Winnipeg, Manitoba to Whitechapel, Ontario. 

*Arrives at Airport*

When I arrived at the airport, I went straight to the baggage claim area. There were a lot of people on the plane, so it was quite crowded. As I quickly get the luggage, I heard my grandma yell my name.

"Ally! Ally! I'm right here!" She screamed, her arms flailing in the air.

I was a little ashamed, but that was to be expected. I hadn't seen her in a long time and all I wanted to do was hug her. I dashed up and tossed my belongings to the side.

"It's been a long time, Grandma!" I hugged her tightly. She hugged me as well. 

"Did you remember to bring everything I told you to? Everything, I mean! "She scolded me lightly.

I handed her the medium-sized luggage and said, "Yes Grandma, I put it in a separate suitcase as you told me to do."

"It's perfect! I'm really looking forward to practicing witchcraft and spells with you again! Just like in the old times,"

"It's been three years, and I still remember half of what you taught me; don't worry, I think I'm fine," I said.

"I don't want anyone else to hear us, so let's get in the car. I've heard that an old foe is attempting to ruin the cheer squad." She whispered and grabbed some of my bags.

"Who? Stephanie-" I was cut off by my grandma's hand covering my mouth.

"I said let's talk in the car" she took her hand off my mouth and started walking to the car.

------

We began discussing the situation once we had loaded everything into the car.

"Stephani is returning to Whitechapel High School, according to Evelyn, and plans to do something. I'm not sure what it is, but you'll have to figure it out for yourself "As she backed out of the parking lot, she said.

(Evelyn is Benny Weir's Grandmother.)

"Ok? What club is she in?" I replied, looking straight ahead the long road.

"Cheerleading! I used to be a member of a cheerleading squad with my close friend. Stephanie bribed the coaches because she was desperate to get in "she continued, her voice bright.

"Grandma, you know how much I dislike girly things," I replied, with disgust on my face.

Oh, Ally, you have to do this for Grandma," she says. " You're also saving the town." She pleaded with me to agree. 

"I wasn't saying that I wouldn't commit to it, of course, I'll go to any mile for you, grandma," I said with a warm smile.

"So, your first day of school is tomorrow. I want you to join the cheerleading club, go to their practices but don't follow them outside of school premises. Don't go, even if they force you to. Ally, did you get that?" Grandma demanded.

"Yes, I understand." I replied in low tone.

-----

I settled down in my grandma's guestroom. She made it more comfortable for me by changing the bedsheets and curtains. She also replaced the colour of the walls, which were previously white, to grey. I placed all of my things are in the closet and drawers, and my shoes are on the shoe rack.

"Ally! Let's get some food!" From the main floor, Grandma yelled.

"Grandma, please come!" I responded with a shout. 

{Short Chapter but I hope you all enjoy! I know I haven't put commitment on my other stories but it comes and goes. }